CHAPTER 45 (THE END)

IAME- Been busy these days, busiest since birth...and putting it to an end is somehow a great difficulty, time passes quickly this proves, it feels as if it was just yesterday when I first let my courage take a hold of me and publish for the first time, whatever shit I wrote, I wrote I want to keep all these intact and unchanging of how it was published in here to remind of myself time and again on how I started and where I left, so despite lots of errors and shortcomings through the plots I won't be changing anything, guys... THANK YOU all for all the support and immense patience you all have for this book, I Love this my upstart book in writing journey and immensely appreciate all the hearty supportive words...

AGAIN...

My line of sight, which had always found you near faced darkness

within my mind...my light, you

I try to search within

and the unfamiliar gaze puts away my calmness

Again, When I opened them, I wanted you to be in front of me

Again and again, again and again

I dozed off, waking up not finding you by my side

That distorted past...

 I put back as I gaze at your somber eyes filled with images of me now

Again and again, again and again

I let out couple more sighs of relief

As I gaze at you again and again...

The soft music played with a moist and mellow voice, with melancholy carved in every word. With the final beats fading away and the song ends up, there was a prideful clap vigorously echoing through the room. A young voice could be heard praising endlessly, "This is so good. I'm going to cry, you seem to have grown up returning back there, huh?"

Glancing at his excited friend over a video call Ohm chuckled slightly asking leisurely, "It's been some time, how have you been?"

The boy paused and said with a soft chuckle, "Pretty much done with adjusting to the environment. It's head-spinning awesome sometimes and overbearingly overwhelming at times, but I'm doing good."

"That's nice. You experiencing these things won't make you cry and go back to the states will it?" Ohm said playfully, controlling his laughter and glancing up at the person's uncontent face on the screen.

"Stop it! you... I am a very hardworking and dedicated person, don't forget." the boy said disapprovingly shaking his head very determined to deny the fact.

"Yeah as if." Ohm teased him even more making the caller cut the call, pretty much pissed off by all the teasing.

Ohm's lips were hooked up high, seemingly in a pleasant mood after teasing his friend, so when he felt his waist being pinched softly he was startled, finally feeling the movement from his asleep lover. He turned to face Nanon, and seeing him completely awake he asked, " When did you wake up?"

"Just now when you were enjoying yourself teasing other people," Nanon said somehow with a sour expression, clearly someone was jealous, maybe a little.

Ohm was silent for some time as he was trying too hard to hold back his laughter seeing Nanon jealous like this, finally calming down he began to clarify unhurriedly caressing Nanon's face softly, "He is only my close friend, not that you didn't guess. I got into music not that long ago because of him, we were in the same school in States, that's where I met him and he is a good friend to me."

Unconvinced Nanon spoke, his voice quite hoarse from the sleep, "I haven't still heard the song yet."

Not knowing if he should cry that Nanon was not letting him off the hook, or laugh cause he looked very adorable with his slightly messed up hair, and his dropping eyes, sincerely looking for the answer, Ohm spoke pointing out the fact, "You were there all the time when recording...my first listener, isn't it you, baby?"

Ohm's soothing voice almost coaxed Nanon and perfectly snatching the chance Ohm changed the subject, "Oh! Your aunt! Has she called you after arriving there?"

"Umm, she did. She was finally settled hearing you were too persistent to not leave me."

Ohm chuckled lightly engulfing Nanon in a warm back hug, as Nanon relaxed, letting his head rest on top of Ohm's rapidly beating heart. Nanon sighed thinking back to the things that were still to be cleared, "Won't you meet your father now?"

"I don't know. I haven't been able to construct any idea of how it will even go. It has been hot and cold in our conversation all these 2 years and it's somehow awkward trying to go back to the solitary harmony we had back then, and I am yet to know why did he do what he did, in this lifetime maybe I will be incapable of." Ohm dejectedly said as he sniffed the fragrant scent of his lover, letting himself drown in the moment of utter comfort and contentment. 

Their shared dormitory became silent as both surfed through their own tangled thoughts that were getting arranged more and more. No matter the phase and the situation upcoming in the future, they both wanted a break from the shackles around their mind and heart that had chained them tightly to their past, knowing they have wasted too much of their present in despair, slowly recuperating and recovering from all those wounds given by past, they expectantly lived their present, but who knows if happy ever exist...what is the limitation for oneself to recover and be completely unphased by the past that had pained them to their shattered self once...no one knew and the oblivion continues but do they care who are living in this present only?

IAME- A good or a bad bye? Well, I wanted to give it a good closure but trust me when I am saying the ending came a little too fast for me too, I, myself haven't expected myself either when I started writing this chap...but I felt longing it won't help anything out...there are lots of things to be cleared and I will let it be unfilled like this forever, haha if you are confused I am all open to any questions tho, don't be hesitant. And guys I really wanted to write extra chaps but am not sure if I will or not. And those lyrics are self-written by me, myself...PRAISE ME IN YOUR HEART okay

Did you guys notice the blatant promotion of a possible new fiction from me? HAHA, any guesses on who it will be? That man Ohm was talking to who is he? Well, I will come back messier and later with another fanfiction maybe hahahahha, for this book official goodbyes are now sent off!

BYEBYE everyone...