CHAPTER-24

IAME- I am still alive, HAHA I am not still done with my exams but I was like really guilty disappearing without any particular notice. I was actually planning to post this chap before I shut myself down for my exams but suddenly in midst of this chapter I got stuck and it remained like this for days, now I am finally ready to show up myself again. Sorry for making you guys wait...and surprisingly when I was unactive my reads counted to 9k?? OMG THANK YOU SO MUCHH to all the readers

Nanon got flustered so he adverted Ohm's eyes quickly and hastily pulled out a snack packet and sat beside Ohm.

"You see, I was shocked back then when you suddenly revealed. And I don't know how would you help me, but at least for now, I want to know you more. It feels as if you are the only one who knows me better I should know something about you too, right?" Nanon talked as he opened the packet and extended it towards Ohm.

"What do you want to know?" at this moment they both started to feel light-hearted.

"Your full name?"

"Pawat Chittsawangdee"

" Your age? leave it might be the same as me. How tall are you?"

Ohm chuckled and answered " 188 cm, taller than you"

"Huh?  Now you are cheeky? your favorite food?" 

"Nothing special, I love every kind of spicy food."

"You know mine too?" Nanon asked curiously.

"You like almost everything, but you don't like foods that are too sweet."

Nanon stared at him for full 10 seconds before stating " It was the same before? So my food taste is still the same, that happens?"

"It seems so" Ohm replied.

"This is strange, all of these things are strange but Thanks for being willing to help me out. I might not remember you but Please be patient with me, I will surely one day" Nanon replied firmly.

"Um, let's go to sleep?" Ohm asked, the day was tiring for both of them, their tiredness couldn't be hidden from their eyes.

"Um, Goodnight," Nanon said and both went to sleep away from the tiredness.

Fun fact about this book: It was supposed to be a taekook fic :) but I changed it to ohmnanon suddenly in course of preparing it.