Extra- AU

"Agh..." 

"No...!"

Feeling the person laying beside him shift uncomfrotably Ohm dazedly woke up from his sleep just to hear Nanon's pained crys.

"Non?" Ohm gently shook Nanon who was still struggling, definitely dealing with a nightmare. 

"It can't be..." Nanon's breathing was getting heavy as tears began to fall from his tightly shut eyes.

"Non? Hey! Non...! wake up!" Ohm tried to wake Nanon again nudging him more. At that time Nanon suddenly grabbed his hands shouting out,"Don't go..." Nanon's breathing was frantic as his dazed eyes stared Ohm's face for some time. With a soft sigh of relief Ohm took Nanon's both hands in his gentle hold.

"Hey, its okay now..."

"Have you calmed down?" Ohm asked concerned. Nanon was dazed for some seconds, slowly evening out his breaths and calming down he sifted to Ohm's side more leaning on Ohm's waist staring at his hands being softly carassed.

After getting silence as an answer from Nanon Ohm softly asked again," Bad dream?"

Nanon lightly nodded. They both remained quiet.

After some time Nanon broke the silence as he talked, " It was really scary..."pausing he begain again, "It felt so real, as if I've personally experienced it"

Gently kissing the top of Nanon's head Ohm tried to sooth him, " It was just a dream, a bad one but its okay now, hmm?"

"Mmm..."

The room went quite overall as Ohm held Nanon's hand within his warm hold ensuring his presence beside him.

"I saw that my mom and I had an accident..." Nanon spoke weakly, shuddering at the scene he had dreamed, that was too real to be just a dream, and was much more like a fragmented memory.

"She...died..." that was really just a dream, Nanon was clear about it but still he felt sad. Maybe what he saw was what he never wanted to experience, someday will come when someone will depart, how could he not know? Nonthless the said bad dream left him in unkempt despair.

He felt Ohm's hand gently wiping his tears that had already fallen down from his eyes to his cheeks, feeling the soft and warm touch of his hands Nanon overlapped his own hand on Ohm's as he let it rest on his cheeks, slightly leaning onto the touch, breathing out a contented sigh.

"You will never leave me, right?"

"Mm...I won't"

"It's not that I am asking every seconds of your lie, I just want you to never leave me, like not for forever."

Nanon said looking up at Ohm, under the dim light coming from outside creeping from in between some distance of curtains, Nanon couldn't see Ohm's face clearly but he could still see the shine of his eyes, bright , it was like his presence in his life, so staring up at him Nanon felt reassured.

"How can I ever leave you?" Ohm said reassuringly bending down slightly kissing Nanon's forehead lovingly.

"I...I don't want to sound this clingy or whiny but I feel scared. Life is a lot about meeting and partings, I've felt the pleasure of meetings already but I don't want to face all the partings, not yet. I want to stay with you, mom, our friends and everyone, I'm greedy, what should I do?"

"We're still here, still with you, still together..."

"Mm,it's such a relief. That was just a dream."

Nanon muttered lowly wrapping his arms around Ohm's waist settling in Ohm's steadily beating heart and calmly heaving chest, dozing off to sleep gradually.

IAME- So, the finaly closure...Now it is really THE END of this book, with an extra story. If anybody's confused it is just, what if.... in another universe...Hope you'd enjoy it, Much Love.

Goodbye everyone, hope to have you in my other stories too :))