CHAPTER-18

IAME-I am late! Really really late, right? I am so sorry for those who were waiting. I was so demotivated in writing these days, don't know why? This chapter became a whole mess as I did really messed it up. I will be updating as I will write new chapters. I don't know which direction this story is taking. Like really I am writing so shittily but please do help me with these things if you think there are things I need to work hard on feel free to comment or msg me, Hang on guys. I will update soon and maybe my reason for not getting interested in writing these days might be my results. Yes! results are already out and I need to work harder for my next terminal which is just one month away. Its totally a hell of a ride.

-Just then at the right time, Pluem received a message from Chimon that he will be skipping his classes today and to help him cover up for him. Pluem just dumbfoundedly stared at his mobile screen before moving his lips"You know, what? lets get to know each other. You are my boyfriend's best friend so I need to know how much he is cared for by his friend."

Seeing the sudden change in Pluem Nanon replied"I would have really liked to sit down and have a good talk with you but you see we don't have much time and I am really hungry right now. So, join with me to breakfast if you still haven't had it?"

"Oh! right, I am actually hungry too.HAHA" Pleum replied chuckling.

They quickly found a place to sit and ordered some light breakfast and started chitchatting.

While "Lets do it" Ohm said while looking at Chimon.

"Yeii!! Lets do it." Chimon said excitedly. After taking his all of the classes Nanon decided to go find Chimon to ask for some help regarding the basics of video editing. But again surprisingly met with Pleum and again both didn't know where Chimon actually went?

"Where the hell did he go? Hey, Is he kidnapped or something?" Nanon asked jokingly but instead of Pluem's answer what he got was a smack on head .

"Um, Are you nuts? I am here. Why am I so favoured by everyone? Its really hard looking after everyone...Uff" Chimon said dramatically. Seeing him appear after whole day of disappearance Pleum humphed and said"Where were you huh? I missed you so much." Despite his worries, he really did miss Chimon. Seeing that, Nanon was left speechless and  he was even more speechless as Ohm came behind Chimon and said"Thank you for today, You were such a great help."

"Wait what? You two were together all these hours?" Pleum asked eyeing Ohm with wariness.

"Um, There was something he needed my help and suddenly he asked me yesterday night so I ran early in this morning" Chimon replied casually.

"Are you two plotting something or what?" Nanon asked breaking the awkwardness and soon topic diverted towards the work they took a whole day off to complete.