CHAPTER-44

IAME- what is happening to me guys?? I posted so fastt...I'm pleasantly surprised with myself too😂 After posting yesterday's chap I was somehow motivated today to write again? I've never been this much high on motivation...still its a shot chap tho...🤓
You did came two years ago too, didn't you?" Nanon asked slightly turning towards Ohm who had been warmly embracing him from behind all this time. Snuggling his face further more in Nanon's shoulder Ohm replied with a muffled voice, "Mm"
"And I didn't recognize you?" Nanon softly asked and felt Ohm slightly nod.
"It must have been hard on you...?" Nanon said with his voice getting lower as he tried putting himself in Ohm's position, what if someday Ohm won't recognize him? What will he do? That question just directly pierced his heart so he could never even imagine the pain Ohm must have felt.
"Let's not talk about whom might have suffered thing...It was hard but I had something driving me to not give up on you till today, you know..." Ohm said supporting his chin on Nanon's shoulder, his breaths reaching napes of Nanon's neck slightly tickling him.
With a light chuckle Nanon asked with amazement, "Drive? What was motivating you huh?"
"The day I came back here, after meeting you, I still don't know why and how but I had ran off to my home, I was like somehow desperate maybe or I may have thought I was not the only one to blame so that day I had a huge fight with mu dad, he had said "I knew you will be like this that is why I never told you"...the dialogue felt classic..." As ohm remembered the day, now his heart was light unlike how his heart had felt like tons weighing that day. With a soft sigh he continued "I still don't get it why he thought hiding your condition with me was the best option for me but now I remember if he had not challenged me back then I don't know how I would have been today..."
As Nanon listened to Ohm describing softly, he took in all the information clearly and asked again, " challenge? What did you even get challenged on? Seeing if I will remember or not?" He pondered, seeing his dazed self Ohm chuckled and said pleasingly "Something like that...he may have thought I will be able to forget you eventually in two years and everything will be okay, I was completely determined to be back as a total opposite of how he had imagined and be in front of you, being by your side...I don't understand myself either..." reminiscing the past both felt the tranquility of those moment, just some days ago they both might not have felt okay with the past they had had once,but with each other by their side now they were trying to recover from the trauma both had gone through, what if they are not okay? At least their hearts were relieved to have each other, that was more than what they would ask for.