CHAPTER-14 (THANK YOU FOR 500+ reads)

A/N-(Well, I am back. Got a leisure time after so long...I will be posting it like this irregularly and maybe really really in long intervals and to inform yall. I still can't figure out quite rightly of the things about college system in Thailand so I will just go with the one I am familiar with...Just imagine this how it is there,..HAHA and have you guys watched episode 1 of bad buddy..Its so good so if you haven't till now just go and watch it! Worth the Wait! Ok, that is it)

As soon as they both felt Nanon's presence there, they were startled and suddenly stop talking and looked at each other confusedly...before Nanon could say anything again Chimon talked faster than him.

"Oh! You are here..what are we hiding? what is there to hide? We just met each other just a while ago you know that when looking for a club to join. I met him there, talked to him and found out he knows you and you two are in the same class, so we just came talking to each other till here. What is wrong with that?" 

After listening to Chimon's reason Nanon was at loss in what to say, so he just changed the topic

"You both already decided? but when?how?"

"Um..yes!? Keep those questions I am going to get my lunch. Come"Chimon replied lazily and went to get his food Ohm trailing behind.

Nanon who was just left alone again" Come fast I will find a place for us." 

"Okayy" Chimon gave him a thumbs up.

They ate while chitchatting Ohm being the less to talk but Nanon didn't notice some eye messages going there and here within his friend and Ohm.

Flashabacku~ about what were they talking about before Nanon came...

As soon as their break started Chimon stood up from his seat and hurriedly excused himself from his faen and run towards Nanon's class while mumbling"What the hell is he thinking? What is he trying to do? Arghh...should have informed me sooner why would he wanna give me a heart attack...What should I do?"

He quickly ran there and saw the person he was looking for.

"I need to use the restroom, you just go to the cafeteria yourself" and went away.

"Ok," Nanon said and walked away in the other direction so he didn't see Chimon following Ohm and "Hey?"

"Oh! Chimon?" Ohm asked surprised.

"Yes me! I...How are you?" Chimon couldn't ask directly.

"Much better. You?" Ohm replied walking towards the restroom.

"I am fine too...Um, you know? this morning Nanon came to me..." Chimon said hesitatingly.

"Huh?"Ohm looked shocked.

"He asked me whether I know you or not and said that he finds you somehow familiar. What's going on Ohm? Did you finally decide to face him? How come you are his roommate and classmate too?" Chimon asked with both worry and angst in his tone.

Ohm was quiet for a second but talked " Me being his classmate was a coincidence but roommate seems like its Drake's doing...its' like he wants to push me further so I will work on it. I also don't know what to do. He had asked me too whether I knew him or not...seeing him like this, not remembering anything at all just breaks me more but I don't want to make him remember those things too. I can't see him breaking apart again, Chimon" Ohm said directly looking straight into Chimon's eyes. There was a drop of tear trying to escape through his eyes but he suddenly adverted his eyes and proceeded.

"Let's not force him to remember, if he is willing I will be there and will help him through every phase but right now even tho he doesn't know anything I want to have new moments with him...I was a coward back then but I will stay strong now."Ohm stated firmly.

IAME- The more I write the more I am lost...what to do???? The story is not moving at all, How do I write? If someone has any suggestions on what I should improve myself please let me know cause I really suck in writing..uhuhu Ok, Please keep supporting my book tho, this is the result of my inner courage that burst out at the moment I 1st posted it so, its like a strand of hope for me....