Chapter-37

Till how many days did he dwell on that departure of his dad? All the things were too complicated for him to understand clearly, he could have been fooled by his mother's words but one thing he knew for sure was that 'Dad had left them.'

The pain would have been more fierce if he hadn't consumed the whole fact of his dad leaving gradually with him growing up. He knew, understood, and accepted it, yet that same person was curled up in the hospital bed, trying to not remember what had happened. 2 years of oblivion and the sudden force of memories were pushing him through the pains that he was obliged to overcome, all on his own? That's when he felt the cold touch of someone, engulfing his arms, that moment finally jerked him off to reality, he opened his eyes widely in shock and in confusion over all the mess in his mind and among all of them standing in front of him.

The presence of light was so sudden that he needed some time to adjust and all the calling voices were just ringing in his mind but he couldn't quite figure out anything for some minutes, and after realizing that the person whose hands had gone cold with the worries was holding him by shoulders to adjust his position, and slowly his face became more clear, seeing him like that Nanon was in a daze for some time. Then he slowly heard all the worrisome voices of Ohm, his friends, his aunt? 

With a sigh of relief, the doctor asked his aunt out to have some conversation while Ohm cautiously spoke "Hey? How are you feeling?" The slight hoarseness in his voice trickled Nanon's ears, without any words Nanon engulfed the man in front of him snuggling close to him finally feeling some warmth exuding from him, and with just that slight action Ohm knew that Nanon knew he had cried.

The other two presents in the room were awkward fourth wheeling them so they quietly exited the room warning the new set of visitors to not go inside for a while.

They remained like that, complete serene silence between them and a comfortable cuddle. Nanon had buried his head close to Ohm's rapidly beating heart, he inhaled the fresh scent of him comforting him enough to make him talk. He slowly started "I...I...remember now...I remember...everything...you, me, us, and her...I do remember everything now, Ohm" he barely managed to speak a whole sentence with numerous pauses in between, despite that Ohm remained silent listening to him patiently and seriously.

"I am so sorry for not remembering you" Nanon finally said the words he had dreaded to say from the day he had remembered Ohm, all this while the hold of his became even tighter around Ohm and he could hear Ohm's voice, and breath close to his ear "I have always regretted being a coward, leaving you all alone when you must have needed someone close the most, I am so sorry, I am really sorry, I can't reprimand this but I want you to know that I will never leave your side..." with that they need not tell each other anymore what they have felt like. Nanon forgetting the one and bestest of friend of his life and a sweetheart was the cost he would have paid for trying to erase the memory of every dreadful memory. It was not that he now felt more afraid of those moments or something, it was just the courage of having someone by your side when you needed one that he wanted to face those moments finally.

IAME- so how are y'all doing? A lot of people might have already fallen out of this book due to my irregular update and more so my poor plot development but I think the ending is not far away now guys, I actually wanted to listen to all of your thoughts on how this has been going so far right now? I know there's a lot I need to work on but I can't figure out which which. Anyways, I hope you will enjoy it <3