CHAPTER-16

{ Fangirling time- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR GOT7's GIANT MAKNAE ,YUGEOM!!! }                        

Hearing Ohm's sudden confrontation the other side went quiet and after a few seconds huff a low chuckle and said "I miss you too, my baby brother"

"How are you P?" never exiting smile plastered on his lips while he talked.

"Aw~ I am fine, but hey are you ok? I am quite worried as you are the 1st one to call not like other calls. Is everything ok, ohm?"

Ohm was silent after hearing the question and only could say"P..its-Its" and again went quiet as if he was struggling with his words.

"Ohm? What happened? tell me na, P is worried." Ohm's sister coaxed him softly.

"Its complicated P. Him, its him. I already met with him P and I am still a forgotten one. Its my fault, isn't it? I should not have left back then. In front of him, I played cool, but I was dying of shame and regret P. I don't know how should I still face him. I have had been thinking about this situation and how I will pursue him but...its difficult P. I shouldn't have left, now seeing him it hurts..." at this moment he was already squeezing every word holding onto his tears" but I don't  want to become a coward again"

"Ohm, Do you have confidence in you that, you won't back out, you won't give up no matter what?" Ohm's sister asked remembering what had happened back then.

"Its....I am, P. I have had enough of this situation, where I was not even able to reach out to him. It seemed the only hope I was holding onto for these 2 years without him was just that as long as I continue with that hell life someday I will be able to meet him and now I got that chance so, I won't give up this time, No I won't"

Hearing Ohm's firm statement she chuckled and said slowly" I didn't know but you have really grown up huh! P will support you. And don't worry, I will be there soon my little to be your best supporter. SUSU NA!(Fighting!)" 

"Khrub P' (ok) " Ohm replied with that firm tone of his.

"Ok, Ohm just call me whenever you have something going. You know right, that I will always love you and will support you." she expressed and was again surprised to hear the other side say"I love you too, P'. Take care of yourselves there."

"Ohm ok I know you might have mood swings but stop attacking me with these sweet words, I am serious that when you say it I feel weird. If you wanna talk next time talk normally ok? BYEBYE"Ohm's sister blurted out with a teasing tone mixed in it.

"P?!" before Ohm could even reply back the other side had already cut the call. He chuckled slightly seeing his sister's playful character. After that Ohm picked up his drink that was abandoned just now when he was on call and exited the cafe as he was playing only one sentence in his mind"Yes, P' I will do it. I won't let you and myself down"

(IAME-Here it is now its an apology chapter for my previous disappearance and future disappearance, as just in a few days I will be having my 1st terminal exam, but please support my book even tho I am absent. I just hope you will be enjoying the whole journey of this book. HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU SOON!)