CHAPTER- 36

IAME- I'm back!! This chap is like the whole background story of the short glimpse in chapter 34 yup Nanon's father and mother's thingy. If any of you are confused about their relationship and all just ask in the comment section I'll try to make you understand😅Hope you will enjoy it. See you guys soon💕
"Ohm" hearing a small child's painful squeak, Ohm who was twice as small as who he was in present ran towards Nanon seemingly worked.
"What happened? Are you okay?" Little Ohm asked carefully observing Nanon if he was injured or not.
But the little mischievous Nanon started chuckling "nothing hehe I just wanted to scare you"
"Non! You are so bad, I'm angry with you now. Humph" saying that Ohm turned towards the opposite direction from where Nanon was standing, folding his arms and pouting slightly at the thought of him getting fooled.
"Ohmmm" Nanon said his name in prolonged way to get his attention yet Ohm looked away still pouting.
"Don't be mad na~ Ohmmm"
"Ohm! Ohm! Look at me"
"Don't be angry, sorryyyyy"
"Ohmmm"
"Don't be angry pleaseee please please"
Nanon kept pestering him following Ohm's trail way back their home. Nanon slowly started to feel bad so he kept quite silently following an already cooled downed Ohm. Ohm was thinking of pulling prank on Nanon too when they reached near Nanon's house and even from outside of the gate they could hear shouts coming from the house.
Both were scared by the noise but still slowly approached the house and went inside the gate slowly peaking from a rather slightly opened door, they saw three figure Nanon could decipher his father and mother amongst them while he couldn't quite figure out who the third person was.
"P'Pol stop it, will you?"
"This is not it P'Pol. We should just break away." The person whom Nanon never saw said which his father replied rather aggressively.
" Nan, sorry. It's all my fault. The more I keep going like this the more I felt as if I was betraying everyone around me. I am sorry but I want to be selfish this time, I don't want to let him go anymore. You understand it right, Nan?"
"But why why now?" Nanon saw his mother's head hanging low as if her head had so much load to carry.
It's already over 7 years, I don't think we can keep going on like this, let's be on our own way?"
"Pol, what are you saying?"
"Nan, you know right why I was with you all these years? I feel as if I'm losing myself more and more with days getting prolonged, so please let me be?"
"I- You"
"Please take care of Nanon for me?"
"You will right, Nan?"
"Why are you doing this now? Just why? When I thought I will fight alone to bring him up why did you extended your hand, why!? Don't leave him, me now, don't do this..."
"Nan, we were never in love and you know I could never have myself love you the way a family is grown. He has already waited enough, don't you think? I am so sorry, Nan but this time I want to go to him..."
"I am sorry" with that he grabbed the other person who was standing dazed with unexplainable sympathetic expression on his face looking at Nan and dashed towards the door leaving the broken Nan totally shattered on the floor. As Pol pulled the door wide open his eyes went wide too seeing the two small child huddling in each other's embrace seemingly distraught from the scene they have seen.
Pol stopped in his track and slowly bending down he said in a softest tone to Nanon " I love you, Non. Take care"
And went away without looking back leaving the both mother and son duo in a mess of their tears.