CHAPTER- 31

Nanon followed Ohm out of their room and saw that Ohm was waiting for him by the door, seeing that Nanon's mouth curved into a sweet smile and said "Lets go fast, I'm excited!!"

As they had a day off today, when Nanon knew that Ohm was going to record his first official song ever, he became so much excited that he begged Ohm to tag him along with the studio How could Ohm reject his pleading eyes? So, yeah they were going together to the studio.

Nanon was following Ohm like a good child when he noticed that they were heading towards the parking lot of the building?

"Huh?" Nanon was stunned as they stopped in front of a car that seems to belong to Ohm?

"Wait! You can drive?" Nanon asked pretty much surprised by the fact.

"Um" Ohm replied shortly, opening the door of the car and literally pushing a stupified Nanon inside.

After settling himself ohm realised something that Nanon was suddenly quiet so he has a sudden thought and he asked cautiously "Umm- does it triggers-" before he could finish his sentence Nanon looked at him directly and asked, "Why were we troubling ourselves to run every morning to our classes then?"

"You were thinking that?" Ohm was surprised and he didn't know if he should cry or laugh. He was worrying for nothing.

"What? we are just 10 to 15 mins from here, aren't we? Why would you need a car to drive for such a short distance?" Ohm asked contemplating their situation.

"Aw, that makes sense too. Still..." Nanon didn't say anything after that, just laid gently cross folding his hands and looking ahead saying "Lets go!"

Ohm was dumbfounded by his sudden mood change and couldn't help mutter ' still the same' which Nanon's sharp ears of some occasional time could clearly pick up and his lips broke into a soft smile.

The recording went really well, the producer there was amazed by Nanon's constant energetic cheering. It was already almost evening when they came out of the studio, so they decided to just have dinner before going back to their room.

They went to a nearby diner place and ordered some dishes while they were talking about the recording suddenly in flash mode someone came by giving Ohm a big hug exclaiming "Man! Its been a long time. Who's with yo-" as Drake slowly turned around to greet the other person sitting there his words were caught in the throat "Oh crap, I don't know you." he said to Ohm and smiled at Nanon clearing his throat "I don't really know him, Nan-"

He was stopped by Nanon's serious-looking face and his hand gesture of stop, he bowed down some more before whispering in Ohm's ears " Shit! Did I mess it up?"

Then he heard a hearty chuckle from Ohm as he was led to the empty seat by Frank.

"We can join you guys, right?" Frank asked jokingly which both Ohm and Nanon replied with a nod.

"Well, I know you all know Ohm" Nanon stated making Drake's mouth open in surprise, and taking the opportunity of that moment Frank pushed some salads inside his mouth saying "Now, here you are being a good boy, eating healthy foods" which made the other persons observing the interaction laugh then did only Drake recovered from his shock.

"How? You have gained your memories back?! Aw- Nanon!" Drake excitedly exclaimed but Naon replied truthfully "No, I still don't remember everything."

IAME- Here you are guys. Hope you all enjoyed these 2 previous chaps as I really enjoyed being able to write after getting demotivated for some time. Thank you to everyone who has been waiting patiently for an update, I'm back!