CHAPTER-12

IAME- Ahhh,finally its not coming soon only its October 29 yeiii...

It took some seconds to recover his composure after hearing Nanon's remark. "What nonsense you are spouting, shall we go now? I don't wanna be the one to be late even on the first day." After saying that Ohm started to walk again. Though he replied calmly his heart was racing so fast that for that instant second he felt as if he went back to that time again.

A/N- HAHA I shook myself sometimes...I didn't think I will be putting flashbacks here but lemme do it as everyone might have connected the plots already somehow...well lets see how I prove to be in such writing styles. Ok FLASBAKS timeee~A little one tho

That time when he was used to getting those remarks, he knew how much the other person fell for his smiles. That time when he was also a cheerful person with a bright smile on his lips not as like now a seemingly indifferent silent poker face. After seeing that person again he was pulled back to that one of their days when they were laughing, playing, and used to having each other as company.

"Ohm!!" "Hey, Ohm!" hearing his name being called so loud Ohm got out of his trance and turned where the sound was coming from. 

"Alai? (What)"Ohm asked looking uninterested in whatever Nanon was going to say.

"Well, you continue. I think I will go somewhere else first. Bye," Nanon chimed and already was running away so Ohm shouted "Huh? Where are you going now? What about your class?"

"Don't worry I won't ditch my 1st class. There is something I need to do. I will be done in 5 mins" Nanon shouted back more loudly.

As soon as Nanon parted ways with Ohm he ran toward one of the classes. "This is the same class isn't it?" Nanon asked no one but himself.

"I think this is it" Nanon mumbled and peak through the door searching for somebody in particular and he found him.

"Oh, there he is! Hey!" Nanon shouted and waved his hands.

IAME-Today fast update as I am so free right now apart from tones of homework but wanted to THANK YOU so much to all of the people who are reading this story of mine and THANK YOU so much for voting the chapters too, At first I wrote it just for fun and to downpour my imagination but as I continue writing I found myself quite into writing this book already, Its like I don't want to disappoint anyone who is giving time to read RECOVER and as I know myself being a reader it feels pretty bad when you feel like sometimes you expected too much from a story and so I don't want to fail myself as a writer too. Hope I will be able to keep up my pace and determination.

                                                                                                                                     THANK YOU