CHAPTER-6

A/N-ITS YOUNGJAE'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW. YEIII...Um HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOT7'S AND AHGASE'S SUNSHINE YOUNGJAE!

"Oho! You sure make your move fast, don't you?" Nanon teased his friend through the call.

"Oi!! Stop teasing me, tell me what were you going to talk to?" Drake retorted from other side while feeling his own blushing cheek.

"Aw, that! my aunt said that your friend study in the same university as mine and is looking for a place to stay? Is that so?" Nanon asked.

"Um, yes so do you know who is looking for a room mate to share the rent?" Drake asked back to Nanon.

"yes! I KNOW"  Nanon said hurriedly. " Who is it? Is that person trustable?" Drake inquired quite worriedly.

"Its me I have been searching for a room mate and am i not trustable??" Nanon asked half seriously and half jokingly. "What? Oh my goodness...This is even better! Aw, what a great thing to hear! I will text you his number ok? talk to him yourself." Drake said happily.

"Aw,...ok. Wait!" Nanon shouted " What is his name though?"

"Aw! Its Ohm. pawat chittsawangdee, BEST OF LUCK in finding your room mate lad. GOTTA GO, bye" Drake cut off the call.

"OHM" Nanon repeated on his own." Did I ever heard this name before? Well it sound famili-WAIT chitsawangdee...wangdee. HUH! Does he has some connection with Wangdee perfumes...or maybe his family owns it? WHAT? Who is this person exactly?" Nanon was murmuring to himself. 

TINGNINGRA Nanon's phone got text from Drake.

"Oh! here is it. Lets see, How is my soon to be room mate but need to confirm if he is willing to..." while talking t himself Nanon dialed the number and after few rings there was that flat and pleasant voice from the other side that left Nanon thunderstruck.

"Hello"