CHAPTER-9

A/N-Lots of things here are my imagination tho I have done some research and mentioned some facts but these facts related to university life of Thailand, I am not sure about it... I couldn't find better sources so I have mentioned whatever I wanted so hope no one will mind it. I f you have any idea how it works then plzz feel free to inform me through comments or chat. Thank you

"Ah-Ah Its nothing, I didn't say anything. I was just mumbling alone" Nanon said with an awkward smile as he processed what just happened. 

"Do you want something to eat? I am going to do some groceries and if you want I can get you your breakfast, How does that sounds huh?" Nanon asked while observing every moves of Ohm.

Ohm asked without even glancing at Nanon" So, if you are up to that its your treat then, I don't mind whatever you will get. Thanks" Nanon was dumbfounded by this person yet his straight forwardness made Nanon's heart skip a beat that even he himself failed to notice.

Nanon took his wallet and got out of the room stumbling a little.

After exiting the room he talked with no one but himself " That Ohm guy is really weird, but I just feel this familiarity and why my mind is in so much ease when he is around. Aghhh.. Did he knew me before my memory lost, no but he said its his 1st time seeing me. could he be lying? Is he that person whom I see often in my dreams, But tho his eyes and his voice are so similar he has different scent. Who is this person? Aghhhh he is wrecking my brain, need to think of something else..." Nanon kept walking faster than before as if he was trying to run away from something.

When he was trying to get something for breakfast he got lost in his thought of what might Ohm like, and what if food brought by him are not of Ohm's taste? That was all going on his mind yet he decided to pick something simple and so he bought rice and omelet.

Before entering the room" I just hope he won't dislike it." Nanon said quietly before entering the room. He was relieved to see the room less messy than before and he saw Ohm who was still minding his own business.

"Hey!" Nanon called out." Come have breakfast. I didn't know what you like and you said whatever is fine so I just bought us rice and omelet, hope you won't mind" Nanon said while sitting on one of the chair.

"Um, why would I mind? anyways thanks.." after Ohm said that he also sits on the opposite side of Nanon's chair ad both began to munch their food silently.

Nanon finished quite fast so he asked Ohm" When is your first class?"

" Around 9:30" Ohm replied quickly finishing his food too.