CHAPTER-39

Iame- Wow, I am finally back with another chap. Actually with this month, this fic has been of one year old🤧 I am such a forgetful person that I don't even remember the precise date but I do know I had first posted this story in september of last year. When I had started it I had never imagined I will be going through so long with it, and I absolutely had never imagined its views to be 16k+ All these love and supports feels so surreal, but I have always been thankful of all of you guys, I will try to give it a good chaps in upcoming days😅💕and will be soon back after I'll be done with my exams...

FLASHBACK

As Nanon took Ohm's hand and wandered off to the same streets they have been too much familiar with, he stopped, looking at the newly constructed building.

He remembered there was a small noodle shop right at that place where the new building was standing strong. Everything changes as time pass by, he knew it. He wanted to be confident about them yet he still couldn't help but sigh as his gaze fell upon their intertwined hands that were soon going to be separated.

Feeling Nanon's unusual mood Ohm nudged him lightly with his other hand. Nanon caressed Ohm's hand, and with that, he strode forward trying to not think about anything at that moment. Nanon knew all to well about difference in reminiscing the past and holding on to it, while he might have been trying to keep calm but time and again the facade of him being happy about the situation would shake as, his hardly faltering gazes will sweep around Ohm's face.

Despite pulling an indifferent face, Nanon's mind was in turmoil just like that, quite a few questions, be it reasonable or unreasonable revolving continuously on his mind. He was not at all conscious of his surroundings neither the presence around them as his heart made its way to the familiar yet a distant feeling place.
Both of them were quite, walking side by side with hands clasped tightly around each others' and with a lot of things on mind, yet none wanted to bare out their thoughts in-front of each other, that was just how they were, they kind of knew how much it was affecting them and their relation but not one of them wanted to put effort on trying to turn out the situation different cause no matter what they also knew the time wanted to flow on its own and the fate too.
The bustling streets were far off now as they proceeded to the somehow silent and sparsely located houses, both of their feet remained still as they looked up at the trail of a small hill. The place was not secluded but with people minding their own busy life the hill was almost always lonely.
With a reassuring nod to Nanon, Ohm smiled and slowly proceeded up the trail slightly letting go of his hand. The sun was making its way down to the west as they walked and walked to the top, where they sat finding their all to familiar spot and silently watched the serene scene of everything beneath and above them.

With another long moments of silence the sun almost had been eloped by the western horizon and the wind had gone little chilly, yet both of them remained still as if the time had stopped for them.After some minutes, finally Ohm stood up observing the seemingly dark surroundings, he extended his right hand to Nanon who was still seated caressing the grasses beneath him. Without even glancing up or thinking anything his hand had made its way to Ohm's, that was the trust they shared.

Just with that slight interaction Nanon's heart perked up as he thought 'Yeah, I trust him' . Despite everything with that slight realization he felt as if even by a little, the heaviness he was feeling had been lifted. With a small smile he stood up and made their way down and to the places where they came from.

After some days of spending every second with each other Ohm had to go to Bangkok, after all he needed to prepare for everything now that he had only one day left from his boarding. With a hope and trust of seeing each other again they had departed that day, even when the car Ohm had rode on had left his sight Nanon stared at that distant place where Ohm has dispersed to, slightly feeling afraid of something that was yet to happen.