CHAPTER-26

IAME- Here is Chimon if anyone misses him. Well, I am irregular...No comment about that. This one is pretty short?! I have a hard time to even writing this much, I got stuck HAHA. Who knew the story I thought so casually will be tangled with such a complex character's emotional development. I am trying my best to think and write nowadays, I didn't use to do that previously :D My thoughts are tangled...ENJOY this chappp!!

"Hey!" Nanon waved at Chimon which Chimon replied with a wave.

"You are done with your class?" Chimon asked coming near to Nanon.

"Um, I guess you are already done too?" Nanon said.

"Yeah, its over," Chimon replied looking relaxed but suddenly his whole body froze when he heard what Nanon said next.

"Yesterday was a day full of surprises for me. So, Ohm said that he known me for quite a long time and So, you know him from back then?" Nanon asked Chimon.

"Well...you can't blame me for not saying anything to you! I know this is an important matter but wasn't it better that you two were the ones working on it rather than any third party getting involved?" Chimon stated defensively while Nanon glanced at him and shook his head replying " Did I say anything that it was your fault? You made it yourself. I think its better this way, I am glad he was the one to tell it."

Nanon continued "I don't know how to describe it?! He gives off that cold yet warm vibes, and I was really taken aback by his confessions but I am trying to consume it. Guess? it would take some time to take it in completely but his words have a deep effect on me and I, myself am unsure about the reason, why..."

Chimon turned to look at him and saw how deep Nanon seems to be in his thinking, one could see those tears welling up in his eyes but he held a soft smile as he spoke "I have some memories of how mom used to be now. I didn't get any nightmares but felt as if the sense of regaining something when I could remember how she was. I am being able to see the positive side of recovering my memories"

Seeing how happy Nanon was Chimon replied gently "Seems like he really can help you. Well, I didn't think he will reveal this fast but I am glad you are positive about it. I am still not clear what happened between you both back then tho, so I'll be rooting for you both, I guess?"

"Oh, how's Pleum doing by the way? He is not with you today?" Nanon asked realising Pleum's absence.

"Why are you making it sound as if he is always clingy? Trust me he is not, haha he has some work to do so he is not here." Chimon said chuckling.

Nanon laughed at that remark without even denying any accusation made against him, and asked " Shall we grab something to eat? I am hungry."

"If its your treat," Chimon replied hurriedly.

"Oh, okay. Come lets go." Nanon dragged him agreeing to the idea.

-( Before I disappear again, I will like to ask a question. Please feel free to suggest. Well, what must one do to move on? like moving on from maybe crush or someone...IDK what am I even trying to sayyy)