CHAPTER-34

"
It's already over 7 years, I don't think we can keep going on like this, let's be on our own way?"
"Pol, what are you saying?"
"Nan, you know right why I was with you all these years? I feel as if I'm losing myself more and more with days getting prolonged, so please let me be?"
"I- You"
"Please take care of Nanon for me?"
"You will right, Nan?"
"Why are you doing this now? Just why? When I thought I will fight alone to bring him up why did you extended your hand, why!? Don't leave him, me now, don't do this..."
"Nan, we were never in love and you know I could never have myself love you the way a family is grown. He has already waited enough, don't you think? I am so sorry, Nan but this time I want to go to him..."
"I am sorry"
'Dad!'
'Where are you going? Don't leave us!'
"Mom where did dad go?"
"He went to someone he loves."
"Why mom? Don't he love us too, why did he leave us for that person?"
"I'll tell you this when you will grow this tall and be a nice men, okay?"
"You promise mom?"
"I do"
That vivid memory of being left behind, A 7 year old Nanon couldn't understand but he became more clear and clear about that as he slowly grew up. At that time when Nanon was dealing with his dad leaving them, there he came.
"Why are you upset over this? See my grandma told me that see those stars are one of my grandpa, she says that even tho she can see him he is still far away but your dad is still in this earth so he is not far away he is just some distance away from you. So don't be sad about this na"
'Yeah, I remember. I remember him, her, them...'
Nanon who was laying unconscious on a bright hospital bed had a soft smile growing on his lips, yeah all of them, he was reminiscing.
That time when he and Ohm first met. That time when Chimon got into a fight for him. That time when Ohm's grandma had gone away. All those times, Nanon forgot about slowly started to surface on his mind.
IAME- I am so sorry for disappearing, I thought I will post soon after getting done with my exams but even after getting results I have not posted yet😅 I am an active procrastinator and IDK for how many days, I was only delulu about writing something but ended up doing nothing. I am truly sorry, please don't let my mistake get to you to enjoy the chap, Hope you will Enjoy itt☺️