CHAPTER-22

IAME- Oh, hell...I just realized the situation here from where it started is disconnected from the previous chap so edited...

Nanon couldn't think of anything else and was absent-minded the whole day and even after coming back to their room he still was dazed in his thoughts.

Nanon's pov

Should I ask him directly? No, he won't tell me, if he had to say something he would have already...but what should I do?

This Ohm or that Forgotten seems like both are the same.

aghh what should I do? 

If Ohm really knew me, then why is he lying right now?

If Ohm really was that same person from my dreams then why does he wants to hide his identity rather than reveal it to me?

I can't seem to know what is he thinking...Should I ask him directly once more? There must be something if he doesn't want me to know who he is.

I should just ask him directly.

end of pov...

Before Nanon could even say anything he was confronted by Ohm's statement instead.

"I have something to say to you." Ohm looked serious so Nanon just swallowed his questions and decided to listen to him first.

"I don't know, why? but when it comes to you I always tend to think stupidly and act cowardly. I am such a stupid person..." Ohm paused for a long time and his gaze was adverted away from Nanon's. Seeing Ohm's such a state Nanon said worriedly" hey, if u  are not okay with saying it you don't have to."

"Nah, I'm fine. I have to do it. I can't keep you in dark forever. Seeing you having nightmares, it made me wonder how many of such nightmares might have tortured you. I am sorry...I have known you since we were kids. I just want to tell you that I want to help you with your memory recovery. I can say you the story I know but wouldn't it be better if you remember it yourself? When you opened your eyes after the accident, I came to see you. But I was so broken seeing you not remembering me, anything. I was afraid that those words from my dad will come true, you never remember me. I should have stayed by your side but instead, I ran away, and I didn't even realize what I did was stupid until I couldn't see you or met you. I am sorry..."

At this moment Ohm was bursting in tears and there was Nanon who was shook to take all the information's all together.

They, they both were a complete mess...

"Non, I am so sorry...but can you let me help you through it." with those teary eyes Ohm asked Nanon now looking straightly in his eyes.

"I...Can you give me some time to process it?" After saying that Nanon quietly left their place.

IAME-So hoo, I didn't think I will be revealing this so soon but when I thought over it...my main plot is actually about recovering his memories and their relationship development so I want to focus on those factors more. That's why this continuation was important for me, I think? At 1st this book was only written with the purpose of sharing my imagination nothing more, I have never thought about the story development. All I focused on was the main plot, but now without going off track I will be trying my best to deliver the best of me. Hope you have been loving and enjoying this book.