CHAPTER-30

IAME- Wassup guys? I'm back!! Phew took a long time to get motivated. I'm doing fine how about you guys, how have you all been doing? 

And surprise DOUBLE POST, making up for my lateness~

"Don't hurry, its hot" as Nanon heard Ohm saying he subconsciously agreed "um" 

They slowly walked the way to their place. 

"This brings back the certain memories of ours..." Ohm said letting out a small sigh remembering those days that were not that long time ago.

Hearing him Nanon perked up seeming to be interested and Ohm continued "When we were dati-" he suddenly stopped midway in his words and as if correcting his words again repeated " when we were in high school, you know before the incident. Your favorite place was the skewer stall in front of our school. Nanon was listening while munching on his skewer, he slightly raised his eyes to see Ohm's expression but could not find any hint at all about that word slipping.

'What was he originally wanted to say?' that was what Nanon was thinking when Ohm suddenly took his hand in the hold and pulled it toward him, taking a bite of the skewer. Nanon was basically absent-minded and it took him some seconds to process whatever happened in just a few seconds of him being in trance.

"Wh-at you didn't buy it yourself, saying you don't want to eat and now you are stealing mine?" Nanon glared at Ohm but he only got a soft chuckle from other people.

Nanon didn't bother with ohm anymore just focusing on eating and walking. The journey to their place afterward was filled with only some words and they have already arrived back.

They both went to sleep after washing up, the light was turned off covering the whole room into a dark and serene silence but Ohm was wide awake. 

He couldn't get off the thought of previous call, it has been long since his dad talked to him like that was what he was thinking. He somehow felt more relieved even after the tiring day. He softly mumbled "Good night" despite knowing the other person has already fallen in deep sleep.

"I feel as if theres this new routine that has been born? " Nanon said to Ohm while putting his dress on. Ohm didn't knew what he was talking so he seriously asked "What routine?"

"You see, I told you right that I saw my mom in my dreams and it seems as if it was something from my childhood memories and feels as if I am recovering my memories with every night passes by? Won't it take forever for me to remember like this, like its half of my life that I had forgetton..." As he talked his voice became small and small to the end and he seened lost. 

Seeing him like that Ohm sighed and said softly "Don't push yourself too hard. It has not been that much time that you are recovering your memories, be patience. I'm right here to be there with you for however long that might take." he gently took Nanon's hand and stroke it few times making dazed Nanon come out of his trance. 

"Um" his words fell short noticing that stroke which lead into sudden burst of warmth in his heart and all he could mutter to Ohm for being here with him now was "Thank you"

"Aren't you thanking me too much?! Like, I may not deserve it. Lets go now." Ohm said that and went to the doors leaving behind the confused Nanon. "Don't deserve it? Hey, what are you talking about? Finish your words before leaving. Hey!" Ohm had already walked out of their room and left out a breath trying to ignore the heavy feelings regarding his past.