CHAPTER-19

(IAME-So, missed me? I have been lazy as every day passes by. My mood swings and my laziness, god it is really takingme long time to update. I hope your hope will be sweet with a little revealation and with a NEW YEAR, HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone. I just hope from today onwards your life will also take a new turnings and you will keep advancing forward smoothly. BEST WISHES FROM ME)

First, they decided to go back to OhmNanon's room as it was nearer to the place, and as soon as they reached Chimon took out his phone and began searching for something. After a few seconds, he moved his phone in front of Pleum and Nanon as if he wanted to tell 'take a look'. There was THE FORGETTEN's youtube page on screen and Chimon excitedly said "Look this guy, I have been following him around some days and his contents ar really good...And see see he had posted his new content."

Seeing the page's name Pluem seemed uninterested and whined "You are forgetting me for some youtube guy? Its not fair na"

"Eww, thats gross Pleum. Why are you acting spoiled?" Nanon asked jokingly.

"Hey, guys I am showing you something and where are your attention huh?" Chimon asked. As soon as Nanon had heard that name he couldn't help but memorize the voice, the song and that person. Before he even knew the video have been already played by chimon.

The person started "So, what will I share today? It was that one moment which I had always wanted to cherish and I am still cherishing it. It wasnot just a normal day, why? Because it was his birthday. He is special so ofcourse the day he came into this world is also special. We have known each other from our very starting of our childhood but I could only meet and talk to him on my school breaks. So within his countless birthdays that birthday was after that time when I first permenantly moved in his neighbours with my grandparents. I knew...." "WAIT! I feel somehow familiar with this voice, Isn't it just like Ohm's voice. Hey, Ohm you have been quite...where is he?" Pleum asked hurriedly and noticed that Ohm has been absent for quite a some while. After Pleum pointed out Nanon's brain stopped working for sometime as he was nostalgic because of those blurry pictures roaming around his brain with every word of that person.

As Pleum said Nanon had also doubt wether that person and Ohm could have been the same, but he have ignored that strange gut feeling. But now it bcame stronger. 

"Oiiii, this was going so good why did you have to inturrupt. Now don't intrude again. Who cares who this person is, just listen without intruding ok?!" Chimon said while carefully observing the lost face of Nanon. And he again played the video.

It continued "I knew it was his birthday but I didn't knew what he liked or what he didn't so I didn't even thought of buying him any present. All I tried was making him special that day so I tried what I have never thought I will do. I tried cooking. It would have been a mess if it was not for my grandmother helping me out. Anyways, yes I prepared him dish as per his likeliness and took him to the rooftop of our school which was pretty much isolated most of the time. There I and he, we both laughed, talked, ate and enjoyed ourselves. It was not that anything complicated, it was simple but yet a precious moment for me. So that was it for story section now dedicating this song to all of those people who loves their beloved dearly and secretly." And there started strumming of guitar and his smooth voice's mixture. Pleum was dead shocked, Chimon was having grat time listening while Nanon was spaced out he felt really familiar. A sense of warmth oozed out and he remembered those words clearly "I made it for you specially because you are really special to me"