CHAPTER-21

IAME- As of today its 8yearsofgot7's debut. Today they debuted as GOT7 and blessed our Ahgase's life. So I have written this chapter trying to suppress my laziness as much as possible, I want to learn from them, to give everything I've got in work that I am doing. I know I lack in so many places but I will keep growing learning from the present. And hope I could transmit my positive energy to you guys too, hehe. ENJOY!!

His scent?!

"Hai, Nanon?! You ok? were you having nightmares or what?" Nanon came back to his sense only after hearing the voice and as he slowly opened his eyes in confusion what he met with were those concerned eyes of Ohm.

"Wait I will get you some water," Ohm said it and was gone.

'That scent! Was it really Ohm or was I not in my sense back then? '

This is getting confusing. As he was thinking Ohm rushed toward him with a glass of water.

"Here, Its ok. Calm down."

He slowly turned his head toward Ohm and drank some water. 

"Where did you go?" Nanon asked suddenly.

"Aw, you guys were pretty much involved in whatever you were doing so I went out to buy us some drinks but ended up walking absent-mindedly" As Ohm answered he ruffled back of his head, which Nanon speculated as being nervous,' what is he nervous about?'

"Seems like you were having a bad dream, you should get proper sleep now," Ohm said softly while putting away the glass on the nightstand and turning off the lights while gently lying down on his own bed too.

Nanon was confused and tired but still, he heard the lowly mumbled "Have a good dream this time" but he felt his energy drain out as he tried to speak but the words never left his mouth.

"Nanon! wake up. You are going to be late." as soon as he heard that he was going to be late he woke up in instant and ran towards the bathroom.

As Nanon was doing his morning routine he gave extra concentration to ohm's belongings but never saw that one thing he needed to confirm' that freaking perfume'.

Nanon was even starting to question himself 'Am I dumb or am I stupid' as he felt there was more than one reason for Ohm turning out to be that guy but he needs to be confirmed.

'Should I get closer to him to smell him? No, I sound like a pervert! Arghh.' Nanon was just mumbling even when he was having breakfast. Dumbfounded Ohm asked worriedly" Hey, you seem to be a little off from yesterday. Are you okay?!"

"Aw, I am fine. Totally fine." Nanon said that and again went to his own muttering self 'what should I do? How do I find him?'

"Can you like stop muttering now? Its getting hard to concentrate on my food." Ohm asked cooly.