11. drugged

Chapter 11

Oriya Deronte

I woke up in the driveway of my home and Kena violently shaking me. My head felt heavy and I was somewhat dizzy. I still sat in the passenger seat of my car. I looked to my right in the driver's seat to see if Vincent was there, but he wasn't.

The car ride was 10 hours, and I had already slept for 2 hours previously. How much did I sleep? No way I slept for 12 hours. Then it fucking hit me straight in the face. The damn granola bar.

"Kena, where's Vincent?" I asked.

"I don't know, he just told me you were still in the car sleeping when I didn't see you with him." She shrugged. I stood up and slammed the car door shut.

"Oh no. What happened now? Whatever happened, allow me to remind you, there's a truce right now. You can't murder him." She reminded me.

"You're right. I cant murder him. That doesn't stop me from hospitalizing him though." I said, walking towards the house.

"I'll ask once more, where is he?" I asked.

Kena gulped and took a step backwards.

"His room. Not like he ever steps anyway." She mumbled.

'"Thanks babe." I smiled.

I slammed the doors open, making Sienna, Lucas and Theo's head snap towards me from where they were sitting in the living room. There was a movie playing on the screen in front of them. Lucas was the first to speak of the three.

"Hey Ori- Uh nevermind." He turned back around to face the screen with his eyes wide.

I began walking up the stairs. From the corner of my eye, I saw Lucas, Theo and Sienna jump off the couch and follow. Nosy mother fuckers. They knew I was going to kill him.

"Wait relax, what did he even do?" Theo asked, trying to keep up with my pace.

"Your friend fucking drugged me!" I shouted.

If they said anything after I told them, I didn't hear it. My whole body was craving to have his blood all over me. I stood in front of his door and kicked it down. He was sitting on his bed, one hand behind his head and the other holding a book. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow like he didn't know what he did.

I picked up a shoe horn sitting beside the now broken door and threw it at him, aiming for his head. He took out the hand behind his head and caught it.

"You drugged me!" I yelled.

"You realized now?" He said, this time raising both his eyebrows.

"You fucking bitch! I was being nice to you too! The fuck did you need ot drug me for?" I said, throwing my hands in the air. I picked up one shoe and threw that too. I hit him this time.

I should throw Lucas.

"Calm down, it was just sleeping powder." He shrugged.

"Calm dow- Calm down?! Why the fuck did you drug me!?" I said throwing two shoes at him this time.

He looked at me with an irritated face. As if he had any right. He used the shoe horn still in his hand and threw it at me.

"Stop throwing shit. I only put a little anyway. I didn't think it would knock you out like that." He said.

I picked up another shoe, ready to throw it at him. That didn't answer my damn question.

"Don't throw that one. I did it because I didn't want to listen to your shit music."