PT2 - Carlos Sainz jr. (NSFW)

After being dropped off by your friend, you make your way into the hotel. You can't help but think about the things she told you about Carlos. You had one glass of wine, but it apparently was enough to make you all hot and bothered while thinking about the Spaniard. You sigh while staring at your reflection in the elevator mirror. Your cheeks are a little bit red, and you giggle to yourself. You remember how one time Carlos told you how cute you look with your cheeks red like that, after he made a comment about how good his hand would look around your throat. You have no idea what that conversation was about, but the way he said it with his eyes darkening has you squeezing your thighs together in the elevator. 'Get your shit together Marie, for fucks sake' you mutter. You step out of the elevator and towards your hotel door, but instead of using your key card and going in, your feet take you a few doors further. Without thinking about your actions, you knock on the door and wait.

'Who could that be? I don't remember ordering room service' Carlos thinks to himself. When he opens the door, his confusing only gets bigger. Standing in front of him is Marie, looking beautiful in a sundress, with those soft rosy cheeks and a smile on her lips who he wishes to ki-.

'Carlos stop this it's not happening' he thinks, softly shaking his head.

"Uhm, hi? Are you okay?" he fiddles with his fingers while looking at you.

'This has to be the worst and best idea you ever had, Marie' you think to yourself. Carlos is standing in front of you in grey sweats and a Ferrari hoodie, looking all soft with his hair messy. What a sight for sore eyes. You shamelessly check him out, and you see Carlos swallow nervously. "Can I come in?" you ask, already taking a step towards him which makes him step back. "W-why do you want to come in?" he looks so confused, if you didn't want him to pin you against the wall you would've thought it was cute.

You put your hand on his chest and push him towards the wall while closing the door of his hotel room. You stand on your toes and whisper in his ear "you know why I want to come in, Carlos..." he gulps while your hand wanders all over his hoodie, softly pressing a kiss on his neck, on his jaw towards his lips. "I want you to show me all the things you say you're so good at" you seductively say, looking him straight in the eyes. He still looks quite unsure, but when you put his hands on your waist, it seems like a switch is clicked. He turns you around and presses you against the wall, making you let out a squeal. His hand roam over your body while you try and lift his hoodie up. You want to put your hands on him, there is nothing you want more than that right now. "Take it off. Please" you whisper in his ear. He grunts and takes a step back, swiftly taking off the hoodie and throwing it somewhere in the little hallway. You put your hand on his chest to keep him at a distance, shamelessly staring at him while moving your hands all over his firm chest. He moans when you touch his nipple with your finger, and you look up curiously. "You like that?" you ask breathlessly, instead of answering he just nods, and you bring your mouth towards it, softly sucking on and biting in it. He moans, and pushes you back to the wall, he stares at you, before letting his eyes trail towards your lips. He cups your cheek before pressing his lips on yours for the first time. He presses his tongue against the seam of your lips, asking you to open up. You do so immediately, and you explore each other's mouths while your hands are everywhere.

His hands take the hem of your sundress, and he slowly lifts it up. "Arms up baby" he says, and you put your arms in the air. He takes the dress off you and lets it fall on the ground while he looks you up and down. "Mierda, you're so hot" he grunts while moving his hands over the bare flesh that's exposed to him now. You moan when his rough fingertips caress your nipples through the bralette you're wearing. "Making me chase you around, acting like you'd never want me and then show up in front of my door like that," he says in your ear, "making me excited and horny at work and then do nothing about it, what should I do with you, hmm?"