PT2 - Pierre Gasly (NSFW)

You spent the next few days together. Pierre is busy with reading every book on your bookshelf when you're at work, waiting for you to come home so you can go on a hike, walk around the city centre, or explore the island by scooter. He's opening up to you more with each passing day, while his interest in you keeps growing as well. It's Tuesday evening now, and he insisted on barbequing in your small garden area. He went to do the groceries on his own while you were working, so there wasn't a lot for you to do when you came back since he started preparing right away. "Just go sit outside, make sure that the barbecue doesn't, you know, stop working" he says, waving you out of your own kitchen. You shake your head before walking outside with your iPad, deciding to get some work done since you're not welcome to help anyways.

You look at the trees while they rustle in the wind, before you focus on Pierre's soft singing in the kitchen. It's weird how normal it feels to have him around 24/7 for the last few days. When you asked him when he had to go back, he shrugged, telling you that if he started working out a bit more here, he could easily stay another week if you didn't mind that. You had not really replied to that. You loved having him around, but you didn't feel like getting too attached to a guy with such a busy lifestyle. He didn't explain what his job was exactly, only telling you that he was a high-performance athlete, traveling the world most of the time. You were more of a "I'll stay here forever" kind of girl, but you are living in a literal paradise in your opinion, so there wasn't really a place you wanted to move to.

Pierre looks at you while you're sitting next to him on the sand, your hand moves quickly while the pencil swishes over the paper. You can feel his eyes on you, but you don't pay it much attention. The sunset is absolutely breath-taking, and you feel like you've finally managed to find the right colours to nail the drawing. He observes you quietly, which makes the butterflies in your stomach go haywire. You can't deny the attraction you feel towards him anymore, and it's getting harder with each hour that you spend together. He seems to feel the same way, but doesn't make a move, which confuses you. You know that he's single, just like you are, so that can't hold him back. You smile at your drawing satisfied when you're finished, looking up at Pierre when he softly brushes his fingers over your arm. "That's magnifique" he says softly, looking at you while the last rays of sunshine frame your face. You stare at him, anticipating his next move while your heart beats faster against your ribcage. He clears his throat suddenly, moving away from you with a blush before standing up quickly, "let's go back before it gets too dark."

You walk a few steps behind Pierre, disappointed by the fact that he didn't kiss you on the beach just now. Your confidence that he was into you has been crumbling with each minute that passes, and this was just the last confirmation that you're probably seeing things. "Do you want to have a drink on the porch before going to bed?" he asks softly, but you shake your head. "No thank you, I'm going to sleep right away. Sleep well" you tell him, moving past him to brush your teeth and wash your face.

You lay under the thin covers in a tank top and a pair of shorts while the summer breeze cools your body. You can't sleep, the heat isn't helping, but you're mostly thinking about Pierre. You keep replaying moments from the last week in your head, trying to figure out if you've been fooling yourself or if your gut feeling is right about this. You hold your breath when you hear feet shuffling in the hallway before a soft knock is heard on your door. You click the lamp on your nightstand on which makes your room bathe in a soft orange colour before you walk towards your door, opening it to reveal Pierre in a white shirt and a pair of shorts. You look into Pierre's nervous eyes, stepping back when he steps towards you. He keeps coming closer until you feel the edge of your bed against your knees.

You're about to lose your balance when he grabs your waist, pulling you against his chest before he wraps his arms around you. He rests his face in the crook of your neck, creating goosebumps on your skin while his soft breaths tickle you. You wrap your arms around his neck shyly, stroking the skin softly while he hums against your neck. He pulls away from you slowly, taking a deep breath before looking into your eyes. "I'm going to do something now, what I've been wanting to do since you gave me that drawing" he says softly, his breath fanning over your face while you look up at him.