PT2 - Daniel Ricciardo (NSFW)

"I can fulfil those needs for you anytime love" he rasps in your ear, tightening his hold on your waist when you whimper softly. "All you have to do is ask" he turns you around in his arms, moving his body against yours to the beat while his hands trail over your hips. It takes you a moment before you realise that you're actually dancing this close with one of your best friends, who is probably the hottest man you know. You decide to not think too much, moving against his body while his hands roam over your skin slowly. You feel his breath ghost your neck, which makes you press yourself against him harder. He grunts lowly, kissing the tender skin beneath your ear. "Can I take you home?" he asks, sucking a small bruise under your ear. You turn around in his arms breathlessly, staring into his hazy eyes before nodding at him.

"I need to hear you say it" he says, leaning down before he kisses your jaw slowly, moving towards your lips without kissing you on them. "Please," you whimper, gripping his shirt tighter in your hands. "Please what?" he asks, looking at you with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. "God, please take me home Daniel" you say, a little louder than you wanted because you were getting annoyed. He smiles, nodding before leading you back towards the wardrobe where you left your coats. He helps you into yours before putting his own on, intertwining your fingers while he walks towards his car.

He presses you against the car when you're about to open the door, which makes you gasp before you look at him with wide eyes. His fingertips trail over your neck before he cups your cheeks. Your eyelashes flutter close when you feel his warm breath on your lips, whimpering when you feel his lips touch yours. He kisses you a little hesitant at first but deepens it when he feels you kissing him back. He presses your body firmer against the cool material of the car while his hands stroke your dress-clad skin. He pulls away from you breathlessly, staring into your eyes before he softly speaks up. "Let me take you home now."

You kick your heels off your feet when you walk into your hallway, shrugging your coat off before hanging it on the coat rack. Daniel leaves his shoes in the hallway, following you into the bedroom. You turn around, looking at the broad man in front of you who slowly makes his way over to you. "Are you sure about this?" he asks, placing his hands on your hips while drawing figures on your hipbones with his thumbs. You nod before saying yes softly. He dips his head down, softly breathing down your neck while pressing featherlight kisses on your skin, "I won't hold back if we start now" he whispers. You grab his face, kissing him firmly while stroking your hands over his firm chest.

"Take your shirt off" you whisper, stepping back a bit to look at him while he pulls the fabric over his head. You bite your lower lip while you drag your eyes over his tanned abs. Daniel reaches for you, pulling you flush against his skin before he dips his head down again to kiss you. He teases the seam off your lips with his tongue, exploring your mouth when you open up for him. You feel his hands roam over your back and ass before he moves up to the start of the zipper of your dress. He drags it down slowly, pulling away from you breathlessly while looking into your eyes. He turns you around slowly, sliding the dress off your shoulders while kissing the naked skin of your back. The dress pools around your feet, and you step out of it before turning around towards Daniel.

"Oh god" he mumbles, dragging his eyes over your body. You're only in a pair of dark red lace panties, and it seems like Daniel is approving of that choice. His hands stroke your waist, moving towards your breasts before he kisses you again. You moan against his lips when his hands massage your breast, pinching your nipples before moving towards your neck. You roam your hands over his chest, moving towards his jeans before you unbuckle his belt. You can't focus since he keeps stroking your flushed skin, so you pull away breathlessly to look at him. "I can't focus if you do that" you whisper, and he chuckles before unbuckling his belt and shoving down his jeans quickly.