PT1 - Fernando Alonso

A sigh leaves your lips when you move around in the big bed you're lying in. The warm sun shines through a peak in the curtains and you watch how little dust pieces dance around in the light. 'Good morning' you mumble to yourself, smiling when you realize that today is another day of enjoying the amazing Spanish weather during your vacation. Leaving your rainy home country was one of the better decisions you had made over the last few months, leaving the loveless relationship you had been in for the past few years was another great decision. Maybe that was the best one, now that you think of it.

Swinging your legs over the side of your bed you look around the apartment that you rented for the upcoming weeks. You had felt at home the moment you stepped in, the furniture was the perfect mix between calm and colourful, which was your favourite combination. There were little trinkets on the shelves and a few beautiful plants as well. The owner asked you if you were okay with taking care of them while you stayed here, and as a plant lover you obviously didn't mind at all.

After taking a nice shower and getting ready to go outside you look in the mirror, a satisfied smile on your lips while you look at your reflection. You're wearing a light blue summer dress with tiny flowers on it that show your tan, and curvy body, beautifully. Grabbing your bag and making sure you have everything inside it you put your sandals on, locking the door behind you before making your way onto the square in front of your apartment.

You look at the menu of the local breakfast café, picking an amazing looking sandwich and ordering some juice before you look around at your surroundings. Lots of people are walking around, chatting amicably with each other and it seems like they're incredibly excited about something. "Lo siento señor, can I ask you something" you say to the waiter when he comes over to bring your breakfast. "Of course, señora" he says. You ask him why there are so many people on the street, smiling excitedly when he tells you that there will be a festival later today that loads of people go to. "You should come too, señora. It will be amazing!" he says excitedly, smiling at you when you tell him you will go.

A festival, you muse to yourself. 'That is just what I need!' Having the opportunity to dance somewhere where I know nobody, seeing a different culture and the opportunity to meet new people too. You couldn't be more excited even if you tried.

You finish your breakfast a little later, asking for the directions for where the festival is before spending the day exploring the town you're staying at. A late lunch is the last thing you do before you walk back to your apartment to put a different outfit on for the festival. You had already checked your weather app, which showed a nice summer night would be around the corner, meaning that you didn't necessarily have to wear something that would be warm at night.

Small light bulbs adorn a part of the festival terrain when you walk towards it, a smile forming on your face when you hear the laughter and chatter of the many people that already started the party. After grabbing a drink at the bar you sit on a stool, observing the crowd while enjoying the last rays of sunshine before the sun hides behind the mountains. Out of the corner of your eye you see a handsome man ordering a drink, you see how he looks at the crowd too, before resting his eyes on you.

You turn your head to look at him, your heartbeat quickening when you realise how handsome he is. He winks at you with a confident smile, getting his drink from the barman before looking at you again. He takes a sip, slowly walking into the crowd without losing you out of his sight. A blush covers your cheeks when you grab your drink again, focussing on the taste of the cocktail before you look into the crowd again. Sadly you can't see the man anymore, but that doesn't keep you from finishing your cocktail and walking into the crowd as well to join the dancing bodies.

After an hour of dancing and mingling with various people at the festival you make your way to the bar again, enjoying another cocktail while you cool off a little. You look up when you feel a pair of eyes on you, looking straight into the brown eyes of the man you saw earlier at the bar. You raise an eyebrow at him curiously, giggling when he winks at you again before waving. You wave back, lifting your drink as a cheers before taking another sip. He smiles when you do so, looking at a friend who calls to him before waving again and walking away.

You're enjoying yourself to the fullest on the dancefloor, the vibe of the summer night gives you a euphoric feeling, as well as the eyes that you feel on you from different men. Being able to feel attractive and sexy again gives you an incredible boost, especially after the last 2 years where the relationship with your ex got more and more boring and strained. You were in the mood to be bold tonight, to find a stranger or maybe THE stranger, and to let loose for once.

A yelp leaves your lips when you feel a pair of hands on your hips, followed by a "I'm so sorry miss." You turn around, your eyes widening when you look into the face of the handsome man that you had eye contact with multiple times this night. "I'm sorry I randomly grabbed you, I stumbled over my own feet" he says, smiling at you when you tell him it's fine. "I've been watching you" he says, winking at you when you blush. "Would you like to dance together?" he asks, taking your hand in his the moment you agree.

The two of you move to the music while stealing glances and smiles from each other. You enjoy the way he looks at you, the small touches creating a fire in your belly that you hadn't felt in a long time. "My name is Fernando, by the way" he tells you after pulling you close for a slower song, humming when you tell him your name too. "A beautiful name" he says, his lips ghosting your neck before he turns you around so he can grind against you. You turn off all your rational thoughts when you lean into him, moving your head to the side so Fernando can kiss your neck softly. "From the moment I saw you I knew I had to talk to you" he mumbles, groaning when you sway your hips to the beat.