PT1 - Pierre Gasly

Sighing you look at the dresses in your closet, debating what to wear for the movie premiere Pierre and you are going to tonight. He had been trying to get you to come and shop with him for a dress, but you said that was ridiculous because you have a bunch of dresses. You do have a lot of dresses, but none of them seem good enough now. "I swear I had a black one with a low back" you murmur to yourself, shoving pieces aside to be able to find the one you're looking for. You let out an excited "yes!" when you finally spot the dress you had in your head. It's made from a silky black material, with a halter and a very low back. You haven't worn this one to anything yet, and you can't wait to see Pierre's reaction when he sees you.

He said that he wanted to get dressed separately, because he liked it when he could see your full outfit, hair, and makeup at once for the first time. You were fine with it; this way you could actually focus instead of staring at your handsome boyfriend or having to try and get his hands off your body because he suddenly didn't want to leave anymore. You chuckle when you hear him sing in the shower, shaking your head before sitting down in front of the vanity to do your makeup. You kept it rather simple, making sure your facial features are accentuated before taking your hair from the towel it was wrapped in. You hum a tune while you brush it out before taking your curler, creating soft waves in your hair before adding a bit of structure cream into it.

You look at your reflection in the mirror before nodding satisfied, taking your robe off before stepping into the material of your dress. After making sure it's closed properly behind your neck you swing your hair over your shoulder, looking at yourself at all angles in the mirror before putting on your earrings and bracelet. You rummage through your jewellery collection, smiling when you find the necklace Pierre gave you for your two-year anniversary last month. "Ma chérie?" you hear Pierre call for you, and you reply with an "I'm almost done!" before grabbing your phone and lipstick, putting it in your purse before stepping into the black toe less heels. It's a good thing that it's still warm outside, meaning that you don't have to bring a jacket.

A gasp leaves your lips the moment you step into the living room. Pierre's broad back greets you, and he's wearing a suit you've never seen him wear before. The moment he turns around seems to happen in slow motion for you. A crisp white button up hugs his torso, a black bow tie around it's collar and a neat black jacket is hanging over his underarm. "Mon dieu" he says, dragging his eyes over your body while you do the same as him. "You look," he starts, slowly making his way over to where you're standing, staring into your eyes while leaving his jacket on one of the chairs. Your breath hitches in your throat when he finally reaches you, the scent of his cologne filling your nostrils when he leans down to press a soft kiss on your lips.

"Spin around for me, mon coeur. Let me see your dress" he says softly, taking one of your hands in his to turn you around in front of him. You hear him curse under his breath when he sees the low back of your dress, grunting slightly when you face him again with a fiery look in your eyes. You place your hands on his chest, parting your lips when you feel his muscles through the fabric of the shirt. "You look so handsome" you whisper, pressing soft kisses on the skin of his neck. Pierre grabs your waist while you trail your lips towards his jaw, sighing softly when you finally kiss him. You trail your hands over his shirt towards his belt, whining when Pierre grabs your hands and puts them on your sides. "No, you're not doing that right now" he chuckles, pecking your lips before looking at you with stars in his eyes.

You look at him with a pout, trailing your fingers over his hand while looking him up and down. "But you look so good" you tell him, blushing when he lets out another laugh. He leans down to your ear, creating goosebumps on your skin when he breaths over it, pressing a soft kiss under your earlobe before whispering, "tonight mon amour. You'll have to be a bit patient." A whimper leaves your mouth when he kisses the spot between your neck and shoulder, humming at your reaction before giving you a wink and turning around to put his jacket on. He extends his hand out for you, smiling at you when you intertwine your fingers. "Let's go babe, we don't want to be late."

You're leaning against Pierre's side in the taxi, your hand laying on his thigh while he chats with the chauffeur. You can't stop your mind from thinking about how good he looks, suppressing a moan when he throws his head back with a laugh because of something the chauffeur says. You decide to tease him a little, since he's doing the same to you by looking like this. You slowly trail your hand higher up his thigh, looking outside while trying not to smile when you feel him tense under your palm. "Stop, right now" he murmurs in your ear, grabbing your hand before intertwining your fingers and putting it on his knee. You look at him with a mischievous glint in your eyes, smiling when he shakes his head at you with a chuckle.

Pierre looks at you with a smile when you accept your third drink of tonight during the after party, putting his arm around your waist before pressing you tighter against his side. "Are you having fun?" he asks with a whisper after leaning down towards your ear. You hum, smiling at him with a dazed expression. "I think, the champagne is a bit stronger than I thought though" you tell him, giggling when he raises his eyebrow at you. "You think?" he replies, pressing a kiss on your hair before looking up when someone comes towards the two of you for a chat. You lean more against Pierre when the alcohol hits you even more, looking at him with droopy eyes when he looks down on you.

"Let's get you home angel" he mumbles, waving bye to his friends while slowly walking towards the exit to a waiting taxi. You sigh when he sits down next to you on the backseat, looking at his handsome face while he tells the chauffeur where to drop you two off. You nuzzle your nose against his neck before slowly moving your hand over his chest. He hums, pressing a kiss on your hair before leaning his head against the headrest. You fiddle with the bowtie, moving your fingers to one of the buttons of his shirt while pressing kisses on his neck. "Baby," Pierre whispers, moving his head sideways to look at you before stroking a few strands from your face. "Let's go home quickly" he says, kissing you before wrapping his arm around you and putting your head on his shoulder.

You stroke your fingers over his thigh while the taxi comes closer to home, giggling when Pierre groans and grips your hand. "You're misbehaving tonight" he mumbles, shaking his head at you with a loving gaze when you look up at him with a bright smile. "I can't help that my boyfriend looks so good" you whisper, humming when he pecks your lips. "I'm happy you approve of the suit babe" he says, winking at you before thanking the chauffeur. His strong arm is wrapped around you while you make your way back to your apartment, slightly stumbling when you place your foot wrong. "Fais attention mon amour" he says, gripping your hands a little tighter when you walk into your apartment.

He shrugs his jacket off after putting you down on one of the kitchen table stools, taking off the bow tie and unbuttoning the first buttons of his shirt before crouching down in front of you. You can only stare at him while he takes your heels off, rubbing your ankles before pressing soft kisses on your calves. You shiver slightly when you see his tanned skin under his shirt, groaning when he stands up again with a soft smile. "Let's get you out of this dress and into your sleepwear mon ange" he says, helping you up while walking towards the bathroom. "Can you take off your makeup yourself?" he asks, humming when you nod. "I'm just going to get you something to sleep in, be right back" he presses a soft kiss on your forehead before walking towards your shared bedroom.

The scent of your makeup remover smells weird to you, and it makes you nauseous while you take off your makeup. You sigh out in relief when you're finished, smiling at Pierre through the mirror reflection while he stands behind you, stroking your bare back. He changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, looking ridiculously cosy and sexy at the same time. He opens the knot of your dress, letting it fall down to the ground before looking at you in the mirror. He swallows audible when he sees your naked skin, the only thing that you're wearing now is a pair of black panties. You turn around, staring up at his face while slowly trailing your hands over his bare arm. "Pierre" you whisper, making him snap out of his trance. He clears his throat, smiling at you before kissing your forehead. "Let's get you into some comfier clothes" he says softly, pulling one of his shirts over your head.

When you lean down to pull the shorts up you feel another wave of nausea hit you. You quickly move towards the toilet, groaning when you're done with puking. Pierre is rubbing comforting circles on your back, whispering sweet words in your ear while you try to catch your breath. You hum when he says that he's going to grab you some water, moving around to sit against the cabinet under the sink with your eyes closed. You drink the glass of water, smiling with your eyes closed when you feel Pierre running his fingers through your hair. After you're feeling a little better you stand up again, brushing your teeth sleepily before you both get under the covers. Pierre wraps his arms around you, pressing you against his warm and firm body while whispering that he loves you, and that you should wake him up if you're not feeling well during the night.