PT1 - Lewis Hamilton

"Alright Lew, I want you to do this parkour once more, and then we're going for a jog and cool down past the beach, okay?" You tell him while checking his posture while he's busy with the weighs. He grunts while lifting it up, "does it make a difference if I say no?" You let out a chuckle while making sure he starts the parkour with the right exercise, mirroring him to do the last parts together. "No, it won't make a difference, but I figured it would be nice to give you the feeling you have a say in this too." He rolls his eyes at you before focussing on the exercise again.

Being Lewis Hamilton's trainer is one of the best jobs you've had throughout your life. The Lewis you get to know while training is a totally different Lewis than you see on TV, and you like knowing that he's more himself when he's around you. Every time you're done with the training and are doing the cool down, Lewis chats about whatever happened that he wants to share. You first thought it was quite odd to do that during cool down instead of during the warming up, but when you asked why, you realised the reason was actually really thought through. "When we're cooling down, I always feel like all the things that annoyed me are less annoying, I feel like my head is clearer when I've finished training with you. So, when we're doing the cool down, I feel like I can finally tell you what's been going on, without getting annoyed and losing focus." You smile at the memory. Ever since then, you don't talk a lot during warming up. Cooling down is the time you spend connecting.

After jogging past the beach, you're doing some stretches to hopefully relieve your sore muscles. Lewis is telling you about something Roscoe did, and you smile when you see his face lighting up. Apart from the fact that working with Lewis is fun because he opens up to you and figuring out how to make the best possible workouts for him, you also really like looking at him. He's just so handsome. You've been attracted to him since day one, but now that you got to know him it has gotten a bit worse. You snap from your thoughts when your eyes meet, and he looks at you while trying to figure out what you've been thinking about. He realized you were staring at him, and you blush. Luckily, you're still hot and sweaty from the workout, so he probably won't notice. After cooling down you make your way back to his place, to grab your bag and make sure he doesn't skip his shake. While walking he keeps sneaking glances at you, but you're avoiding them by being incredible interested in the architecture around you, as if you haven't been living here for the last few years.

"You know, we've known each other for almost two years, but there are still things you've never told me." He starts. You hum, "what would you like to know then?" You make sure to watch out before crossing the street towards his apartment building. "Uh well, for example..." it seems like he's getting a bit nervous, but you can't imagine why he would be that, so you shrug it off. He stays silent for a little longer while you're making your way inside towards the elevator. "Do you have someone at home?" he asks out of nowhere. You look at him with raised eyebrows while stepping in the elevator. "No, I don't, why?" He looks at you for a few seconds before shaking his head, "nothing, I was just wondering because you're around me every day, and you never really talk about home." You nod, it is true that you don't talk a lot about home. You like listening to Lewis when he tells you about what's been going on, and a lot of times he needs to rush to other appointments after working out with you. "Well, there isn't a lot to say," you say eventually. "If I'm not working with you, I'm making plans for workouts and your meals, and if I'm not doing that I'm mostly reading, hanging out with friends, enjoying nature or watering my plants. And you know all that already!" you smile at him.

You make your way into his apartment after he opens the door and grab your bag. "I'll see you tomorrow, shall I come to yours again?" You ask. He shakes his head, "can I come to yours? Maybe we can bring some equipment and go to the hiking trail close to your place. That way I can also see your plant collection, I want to see them!" you think about it for a second before nodding. "Yeah, that's okay, I was planning on going to that hiking trail with you somewhere this week, but tomorrow is fine. You have another appointment in the morning, right?" he nods. "Okay if you'll be there around 2PM then we're all set." He smiles before saying that he'll be there. You give Roscoe a pat on the head and leave Lewis' apartment and make your way home.

After waking up and getting ready the next day, you're cleaning your apartment and watering the plants. You're telling yourself you always like your apartment clean and neat, but you know you're doing a bit extra now because Lewis is coming. He has been to your place, but that was in the beginning. You enjoy the runs past the beach, and that's easier accessible at his place than yours, so you never really come here anymore. You look around and smile satisfied. Your apartment isn't big, but you don't really care. You have all the space you need, and the calmness you managed to create makes you wake up happy every day. It's 1:30PM now, so you go to your bedroom to change into your favourite purple shorts and a sports bra and throw a matching t-shirt on. You put your hair up in a bun and put some socks on. You hear your bell buzz and look at the time. '1:45, someone is eager to train. This never happens' you muse to yourself while pressing the button to open the door so Lewis can come upstairs. You open the door and see him walking through the hallway in a black shirt with matching shorts and some sneakers. He waves excitedly. He squeezes your waist while stepping into your home, and you blink in confusion. Before you can think about it, he's walking around your apartment, examining the plants, and pointing out things he likes about your interior. 'This is weird, why is he all excited about seeing my home?' you think to yourself.

After letting Lewis roam around your house, you make your way to the hiking trail. Luckily, it's a weekday, so it's not that busy. You make your way up to the top, making sure Lewis' stretches his muscles and keeps up the tempo. These are your favourite workouts; you love being in nature and watching the scenery around you makes it much more enjoyable to sweat than being inside. Lewis has taken off his shirt in front of you, making you swallow as you stare at his tattooed back. 'Get your mind out of the bloody gutter' you tell yourself. You try switching back to professional mode, but Lewis seems determined to make you all flustered. He keeps making comments and jokes and giving these small touches that could either mean nothing, or everything. It's confusing, but you kind of like it, which is worse in your opinion.