PT2 - Lando Norris (NSFW)

You hear the beginning tones of lost in the fire and before you know it, you're staring at Lando's lips moving along to the opening line;

I wanna fuck you slow with the lights on

You blush and turn around to see if he could be mouthing that to someone else, but you look back when you feel two hands on your waist. "Definitely meant for you, love" he murmurs in your ear while pressing your body closer to him. "Dance with me" he looks at you with an intense look in his eyes, and all you can do is nod while slowly moving along the beat. Lando turns you around in his arms and you gasp as you feel his erection against your backside. "Do you feel that?" he asks in your ear, you nod breathlessly. "That's what you do to me, basically have been doing to me since the first time I saw you." You moan as his lips graze your neck, and you grind against him slowly. He moans while grabbing your waist tighter. "Fuck..." he moans in your ear. You don't know where the thought comes from, but in your clouded mind the only thing you can think is that you want Lando Norris, and you want him now. You grab his hand and drag him towards one of the bathrooms, closing and locking the door when you're both inside.

You're both breathing heavily, and he backs you up against the sink. He grabs your chin, making you look up at him before he kisses you. His lips are soft, but the kiss is anything but. He bites in your bottom lip, making you moan. He slips his tongue in while pressing himself against you even more. The sink presses in your back but the only thing you feel are his hot hands on your thighs, lifting your dress up slowly before cupping your core. You throw your head back with a moan, and Lando takes the opportunity to nibble on the tender skin of your neck while stimulating your bundle of nerves through your underwear. "Turn around for me sweetheart" he whispers while you whine when he takes his hand away from under your dress.

You turn around and feel Lando press himself against you again before he lifts your dress over your ass. For a second you think about the fact that you are, in fact, in a bathroom in a random club in London, but your mind goes blank the moment you feel his warm breath on your core. He doesn't take the time to pull your panties off, he just moves them aside before teasing your folds with his tongue. "Fuck, Lando!" you exclaim making him chuckle. You moan from the vibrations while grabbing the sink tighter. You almost fall when you feel him push two fingers through, but he steadies you with his other hand. "Careful there, love. You can collapse when I'm done with you tonight." He thrusts into you while sucking your clit in his mouth, making you come with a cry of his name. While you're coming down from your orgasm, Lando pulls your panties back and straightens your dress. "I'm going out first, and I will go to my car, you know which one that is right?" You nod, looking at him with glazed eyes. "Okay, you're going to come straight towards me when you get out of the bathroom, yeah? Text Molly on the way. I'm not finished with you, yet." He whispers the last part before kissing you.

You texted Molly while walking out of the club towards the parking lot. Something along the lines of I met a guy and I'm going home with him. She sends you a thumbs up, with a cheeky "I think I know who" but you would tell her tomorrow, if you were able to move tomorrow. You're interrupted by your thoughts when the headlights of a car shine in your face, and you shield your eyes to see that it's Lando. You hurry over to him and slide in the seat before buckling your seatbelt. "If the traffic isn't terrible out of nowhere, we'll be at my apartment within 30 minutes." He says while placing his hand on your thigh. You hum while looking over at him. He looks so hot steering with one hand, you clench your thighs when you realise what those hands also do. The hand on his thighs rubs circles and inches higher every time you look out of the window. "Please, just focus on getting us to your apartment as soon as possible" you giggle, and he smiles at the sound.

The moment you enter Lando's apartment, he's onto you. He takes his clothes off while he's not even in the bedroom yet, and you can't help but chuckle. He looks at you with lights in his eyes before they turn into lust filled ones, and you swallow. "Take off your dress" he says while undressing himself until he's only in his boxers. You zip the dress open and let it slide off your body. "Fucking hell baby, look at you" Lando says, taking your hand and making you turn in a circle for him. "So sexy" he whispers while drawing you closer to him. He kisses you, letting your tongues explore each other until you withdraw your lips away from his. You kiss his jaw and neck, down towards his chest until you reach the waistband of his underwear.

You take his boxers off, staring up into his eyes while you take his erection in your hand. Lando grunts without breaking eye contact, as you start stroking him before wrapping your lips around the head. "Fuuuuck" he moans, throwing his head back. You start a rhythm that makes Lando moan the most, and while you're bobbing your head, your hands wander all over his strong chest. One of his hands goes into your hair, while the other holds onto your hand. You can feel him throbbing in your mouth, but before he can come, he pushes you away softly. "Holy shit you're amazing at that, but I want to come inside of you."

He turns you around, taking off your bralette before softly placing kisses on your shoulder and in your neck. Your head falls back against his chest while his hands wander over your body, stroking and squeezing your breasts before moving down to take off your panties. "Lay down on the bed love" he says. You do as he tells you to do, and he hums "good girl." After making sure you're laying comfortably he lets himself between your legs, kissing you while spreading your legs and putting them around his waist.

He aligns with your entrance and kisses you while pushing into you slowly. You bury your face in his neck while he bottoms out, moaning his name loudly. "That's right, who's making you feel good? Hmm?" he kisses you before you can answer and starts to thrust into you. Your eyes roll back when he repeatedly touches the right spot. "You feel so good, look at you, what an angel" Lando mutters in your ear while picking up the pace. "Loosen your legs a little babe" he says, when you do so he puts them over his shoulder before he starts thrusting into you again. "Oh my god" you moan, in this position he hits your spot exactly, and you feel a tear slip from your eye from the pleasure you feel. "Fuck, you're so tight babe" Lando moans. One of his hands travel down to your clit, stimulating it while thrusting into you even faster.

"I-I'm going to come" you stutter while grabbing his arms to steady yourself. "Come for me baby, keep your eyes on me though" he grunts. You really try to keep your eyes on him, but your vision has stars everywhere when your orgasm hits you. You moan his name out loud, making Lando follow not soon after with how tight you got from the orgasm. "Holy shit, you're amazing" he breaths after letting your legs down from his shoulders. You wince from the soreness, and he massages your legs before getting up to the bathroom to clean up and grab you a washing cloth. After cleaning you up he puts some boxers from his closet on you before putting some on himself as well. "Do you want to wear a shirt as well?" he asks, but you shake your head. He pulls back the covers to put you under them before cuddling close to you.

You turn around in his embrace to rest your head on his chest, and he rakes his fingers through your hair. "Would you like to go out for breakfast tomorrow?" he asks softly.