PT1 - Lando Norris

It was the end of the season party, and you were getting ready after the team dinner to go to the club with some of the team members. This was your last team party though, you were going back to studying after taking this gap year, so it was going to be a bittersweet night. You were hoping that the drivers would be there too. You always had a lot of fun with Daniel, and the biggest crush on Lando. Who doesn't though? You dry your hair after your shower and lather yourself with body lotion. 'Whatever the case, it is time I get some tonight.' You muse to yourself. After putting on your light make-up and drying and curling your hair you make your way to the closet. You were already wearing your prettiest pair of underwear, a lace set in a wine-red colour, making your olive-coloured skin look even more beautiful. You take the dress you wanted to wear today from the hanger in your closet and walk towards the mirror. It's baby blue with shimmers, hopefully making you sparkle under the nightclub lights. You put on a pair of white sneakers, knowing that if you were going to wear heels you will probably want to go home within two hours, and that wasn't the plan. Unless Lando asks you to go home with him, then it is definitely the plan.

After some of your co-workers picked you up, you're now in the club, looking for one of the hospitality girls you befriended. "HEY GIRL!" you hear someone scream, and you turn around to see an overly excited and drunk Molly make her way through the people on the dancefloor. She swings her arms around your neck, and you steady yourself while laughing. "I MISSED YOU!" she shouts. "Mol babe I can hear you just fine, you don't have to scream. And you literally saw me three hours ago, am I that fun to be around?!" Molly nods happily before pulling you towards the bar. You order yourself a cocktail while Molly orders shots, "for the drivers too!" she says winking at you. You chuckle while shaking your head. After getting the drinks you follow Molly towards where she ran from.

You can barely believe your eyes when she actually walks towards a table with Daniel, Lando and some other faces from the team. "Hey! You look stunning!" you smile at one of the mechanics, he had asked you out at the beginning, but you said no, now he was dating one of the other girls on the team. At least that's what Molly said, you don't really care. Molly pats the seat next to her and you make your way over and sit down next to her. "Just one drink, then I'm going to dance Mols" you tell her, and she nods. "You should take Lando with you to the dancefloor, show him what those hips are made of" she giggles, and you blush. You can see Lando's raised eyebrows and an amused smile on his face on the other side of the table. "Shut up for fucks sake Mol, he definitely heard that!"

After chatting a bit at the table, you stand up and hold out your hand for Molly, she happily jumps up to join you on the dancefloor. You're both goofing around, dancing and singing along to the songs. "YOU'RE SO SMART FOR WEARING SNEAKERS! I'M DYING IN THESE" Molly shouts out over the music while pointing at her heels. You throw your head back in laughter, "I TOLD YOU" she mocks you before saying she's going to sit down for a bit. You nod and wave at her before continuing further towards the front. You're dancing around until you catch the eyes of a familiar curly haired boy, making his way towards you. You swallow when you see the look in his eyes.