PT2 - Daniel Ricciardo (NSFW)

"Why would I do that? I don't even know him" you reply, walking over to the pile of blankets to figure out how you can make a bed out of that. "Well, you just said you don't know me either, so..." Daniel says, looking into the small flames that are starting to form in the fireplace. You don't reply to him, grabbing the thicker blanket to put it on the ground before throwing the other over it as a cover. You take your coat off, folding it and putting it under the "matrass" blanket to create a pillow. "Can I have your coat too? I can make a pillow for you then" you ask Daniel, swallowing audible when he stands up before shrugging his coat off. You don't realise that you're staring at him until he softly places his coat in your awaiting hands. "T-thank you" you stutter, cringing inwardly when you realise how awkward you sound.

The crackling of the fire is soon filling the room, and you smile satisfied at the makeshift bed that you created. Daniel looks at you with a soft gaze, and you blush slightly when he smiles at you. "I-I took another sweater when we got out of the car, you can wear that to sleep or tomorrow" you say, pointing at the piece of clothing before looking at him. "Okay, I'll get changed then" he says, scoffing at himself when he realises how dumb that sounds. It's not like you haven't been changing around each other for the last five years. You hum, unbuttoning your jeans because they got wet while the two of you walked through the snow. You pull your shirt over your head, unclasping your bra and putting it all close to the fireplace so it can work. You're about to put the sweater on when you look up, looking into Daniel's eyes who stares at your naked body.

"S-sorry" you mumble, looking around for the sweatshirt while you hear Daniels socked feet making their way towards you. "Why are you apologising?" he whispers when he's closer to you. "B-because" you start, gasping when his fingertip strokes your cheek softly. "Because you might not like seeing me like this" you say eventually, squeezing your eyes shut when you feel his fingers leaving your cheek. Your eyes widen when you feel him lift your chin up, his eyes misty with tears while he looks down on you. "What are you saying? Why would I not like to see you like this sweetheart?" his voice cracks halfway through the sentence, but a shiver runs over your body before you can reply. "Wait, let's get you under the blankets first" he mumbles, taking the top blankets away so you can lay down. He presses a soft kiss on your forehead when you're lying down, smiling at you when you look at him with tears in your eyes.

Daniel takes off his jeans, putting them next to yours to dry them before he unbuttons his shirt. You nibble on your lower lip, squeezing your thighs together slightly while you watch his defined abs coming more into view with every button he opens. He slowly takes it off while he watches you, humming when you blush furiously when you catch his eyes. He crawls under the blankets, lying on his side so he can face you. You stare at the ceiling, nervous to turn around to look at him. The nervousness you feel now reminds you of the first few times you went out with Daniel, and you smile slightly at the memory. You gasp when you feel Daniels warm hand on your waist, turning around when he slightly pulls on you to get you to move towards him. His thumb slowly rubs over your skin while he examines your face. "Why do you think that I don't like seeing you like that?" he whispers, trailing his finger over your soft skin.

"I feel l-like you're not as attracted to me as you used to be" you whisper back, looking at him when his breath fans over your face. "I'm so sorry that I made you feel that way, it's absolutely not the case love. On the contrary even" he says softly, shuffling a little closer to you and wrapping his strong arms around you. You swallow before slowly putting your arm around him as well, looking up at him while you trail your fingers over his smooth skin. Daniels eyes flicker between your eyes and lips, slowly leaning towards you until your lips brush over each other lightly. "Daniel" you whisper, closing your eyes before adding a little bit more pressure to his lips. A sigh escapes the both of you when he deepens the kiss, your bodies pressing tighter together while your lips move in sync.

A moan escapes his lips when you press your bare chest against his, and you take the opportunity to slip your tongue into his mouth. Daniel rolls himself on his back while holding you in his arms, trailing his hands over your skin before squeezing your ass. You pull away from him breathlessly, staring down at him while he looks at you with the biggest smile you have seen in the last few months. You close your eyes with a sigh when his fingers move over your exposed chest, moaning softly when he trails the underside of your breasts before focussing his attention on your nipples. "You're so beautiful" he whispers, pulling your face down towards him to kiss you again while he moves your body around a little so you're grinding on his hardened erection. A moan leaves both your lips, and Daniel moves his kisses from your lips over your jaw towards your neck, nibbling on the tender skin while he grips your hips tighter to move you over his erection faster.

You grip his shoulders tighter when he continuously grinds himself against your bundle of nerves, a moan of his name leaving your lips when you can feel your orgasm shimmering. "I-I want to feel you" you stutter out, giggling when Daniel wiggles around to get his underwear down before he helps you out of your panties. You breath out slowly when you align him with your entrance, looking at him with a blush when you see his loving gaze. You moan in union when his length fills you up, his grip on your hips even tighter when you slowly start moving on top of him. The crackling of the fire mixes with your soft moans and whimpers while the wind blows against the small window in the garden cottage. The orange light of the fire creates a soft glow over your bodies, and you let out a whimper when you see Daniels firm chest glistening with a slight layer of sweat. "You feel so good" he grunts, sitting up a little more so he can kiss you.

The new angle feels even more intimate, and you wrap your legs around his waist while your bodies move together. "Look at you, my gorgeous girl" he mumbles, kissing down your neck and collarbone before creating a small hickey on your neck. "D-Dan" you stutter, moaning when his fingers stroke your breasts before he plays with your nipples. He hums, grinning at you before kissing you deeply. One of his hands leaves your breasts, trailing down your body to your core. A loud moan leaves your lips, and you press your face against Daniels shoulder while his thumb stimulates your clit. You can feel your orgasm building up slowly, clenching your walls around Daniels dick which makes him groan your name out loud. "You're doing so well, come for me baby" he whispers, moving his thumb over your clit faster while you move quicker on top of him.

Your orgasm hits you hard, the waves crashing over your body and creating goosebumps while you repeatedly whimper and moan Daniels name. A shiver runs down your spine when he wraps his arms around you while he presses his face in the crook of your neck, spilling inside of you with a low moan of your name. You bask in the feeling of being wrapped in each other's arms for a few moments, chuckling when it becomes too cold without the covers. You wince slightly when you get up from his lap, smiling when Daniel whispers a "yes" when he finds a tissue in his jeans pocket. He cleans you up slightly, putting your panties back on before he puts his boxers back on. "Do you want to wear that sweater?" he asks you softly, smiling at you when you shake your head while making grabby hands at him.

He wraps his warm arms around you, humming when you press yourself closer against his body. "I missed you" he whispers, kissing you on your hair and forehead before looking you in the eyes. "I missed you too" you reply softly, closing your eyes with a smile when he kisses you softly. "I'm sorry that I've been out of it and that I was shutting you out" he continues, clearing his throat when you squeeze him against you tighter. "You don't deserve that. I'm going to try my hardest to not do that again. I think this break will be good to us" he mumbles, smiling when you pepper kisses on his face. "I know. Everything was a bit much the last few weeks, but we should try to keep communicating. I don't like it when I have to miss you while you're right beside me" you say softly, humming when Daniel kisses you tenderly.

"Let's work through this together, okay? I love you" he whispers, smiling when you tell him you love him too. "And I'm still very attracted to you, in case that wasn't clear just now" he says, chuckling when you bury your face in his chest.