PT1 - Lando Norris

Giggles and stumbling sounds wake you up from the light slumber that you fell into a few minutes ago. You groan, turning around to press your head into the pillow deeper. It works for a few moments until the sounds start again, this time mixed with moans and squeals. When you locate the sounds, you realise that they come from Max' room, one of your friends who invited you for a party at his (and Lando's) house. The night had been really fun, you had asked if you could bring one of your best friends and the two of you had been dancing the night away. You sit up a little when the thought of your friend crosses your mind, looking around the spare bedroom to realise that she's not here anymore. "Oh god, Max" you hear through the wall, your eyes widening when you realise that that's your best friends voice. "Fuck my life" you mumble, putting the pillow over your head while praying that you'll fall asleep soon.

The entire night at the party you had seen the looks that Max and your friend exchanged, but you didn't think much about it since you were busy having fun. Now that you're lying in bed while you hear this you understand what the looks were about. You thought it was interesting already that she said that she wanted to join so quickly when you asked her, and now you know why. He probably was the mystery guy that she had been texting the last few weeks as well. When the sounds get worse you get out of bed, shuffling downstairs in a borrowed t-shirt from Max to wait it out. "Hopefully they're done fast" you muse to yourself, giggling when that would be quite sad for your friend if Max finished quickly. "Okay, what am I even thinking" you mumble, walking into the kitchen while looking around the room.

Footsteps make you turn around, the silhouette of someone nearing you makes you a little nervous since this is not your house, yet you're standing in the kitchen as if you're living here. The homeowner, Lando, appears in your sight, looking at you confused while leaning against the kitchen counter with his arms crossed over his naked chest. Grey sweats hang low on his hips, and he watches you intently while you drag your eyes over his body until you catch his eyes with bright red cheeks. "What are you doing here?" he asks, chuckling when your eyes widen at the question. "I, uh, I was g-going to" you stutter, flustered by his insane physique and uncomfortable to tell him that his roommate is banging your friend upstairs.

"J-just grabbing something to drink" you squeak, opening the fridge and grabbing a carton of juice, holding it up for him to see. "Why are you getting flustered over juice then?" he asks, looking at you with an amused smile when you divert your eyes from him. "I-I just" you start, your words dying in your throat when he walks closer to you. You stare at him, his muscles flexing while he walks, a knowing grin on his face when he catches your eye. His hair is ruffled, which makes him look even sexier, and you're trying to stay calm while he comes closer. You look up at him when he stands right in front of you, your lips parting when he looks down on you with darkened eyes. You hold your breath, awaiting his next move, the tension in the room rising with every second that ticks by. Suddenly one of his hands reach up, towards your cheek, and your eyes flutter close. Instead of feeling his hand on your cheek you don't feel anything, and you open your eyes confused to see him staring at you intently.

The sound of something being placed next to you on the kitchen counter shakes you from your thoughts, and you frown before looking down. "A glass, for your juice" Lando says, his voice slightly hoarse while he leans against the counter, his two arms catching you in. "T-thanks" you stutter, waiting until he takes a step back so you can fill the glass a little. You look at him when you're taking a sip, almost choking when you see him following every movement you make with his eyes. When you want to put the glass back, he steps towards you again, taking the glass from you while looking into your eyes. He holds eye contact with you while drinking the last few sips that you left in the glass. He puts it down next to you again, caging you between his arms while looking down at you. He roams his eyes over your face, resting on your lips for a few seconds before looking up at you again.

"I think I know why you're downstairs now" he says slowly, humming when you raise one of your eyebrows. He leans closer towards your ear, his breath tickling your skin when he whispers, "It's because you can't sleep due to certain activities, isn't it sweetheart?" The counter of the kitchen cabinet presses into your back while Lando closes the distance between the two of you, the tension almost paralysing you while you let your eyes roam over his face. They stay rested on his lips, your own lips parting when he bites on his lower lip. "What do you say, let's give them a taste of their own medicine?" he whispers, your eyes widening when you understand the meaning of his question. "W-what?" you stutter, your cheeks heating up when he lets out a soft chuckle. "I can see that you want it babe, and let me tell you, I definitely want it too" he mumbles, moving even closer to your body.