PT2 - Max Fewtrell (NSFW)

"Hey, correct me if I'm wrong, but are you not the girl who beat my ass in GeoGuessr two nights ago?" he asks, fiddling with his fingers nervously when you stare at him instead of answering. "Yes, I am. Sorry, I just zoned out! I figured you'd be good looking but not this good looking" you answer, giggling when his cheeks turn red. "T-thank you. You look beautiful" he responds softly, sitting down across from you and ordering a drink when the waitress comes to your table. You observe him while he scans the menu, smiling when he looks up at you. "What are you going to get?" he asks, leaning on his elbows while looking at you curiously. You hum, taking the menu card from your side of the table and looking through the options. "I haven't really thought about that, let me see."

Max has been blushing a lot throughout dinner, and you weren't sure if that was a sign that he enjoyed the jokes and flirty remarks you made or that he was incredibly uncomfortable but didn't want to show that. You tell him you're going to the bathroom before dessert arrives, not missing the way his eyes move over your body when you stand up and walk away. 'Probably not uncomfortable then' you muse to yourself, entering the bathroom with a satisfied smile on your face. His eyes are on you the moment you walk back from the bathroom, and you raise your eyebrow at him when he drags them slowly over your body. "Admiring the view?" you ask him teasingly, sliding your hand over his arm before you sit down.

He blushes furiously, clearing his throat before nodding and looking away from you. "Do you want to come back to my place?" you ask, splaying your fingers out on the table. "I feel like you owe me some hands-on training for a few games" you add, looking at him curiously when he makes a strangled noise. "We don't have t-" you're about to say, but he immediately sits up straighter. "No! No. I mean, I-I would like that" he says, grimacing when he stutters again. "Alright, let's pay and go then! It's getting colder as well, I don't want to come home as an ice cube" you say, smiling happily when Max lets out a laugh.

Max looks around your apartment after you put your coats and shoes at the door. You told him to get comfortable while you change into something different, giggling when he blushes and nods at you. The sight that greets you when you come back makes your heart do a somersault. Max took off his hoodie, lounging on your couch in his black jeans and a white shirt. He looks up when you walk into the living room, blinking when he sees you in an oversized shirt and a pair of shorts peaking from underneath. "Do you want anything to drink?" you ask, taking your hair out of the bun you put it in and letting the wavy strands fall over your shoulders and back. Max just stares at you with his mouth slightly opened before he shakes himself out of it.

"Y-yeah, water is fine" he replies absently, blushing when you wink at him before you walk into the kitchen to get the two of you something to drink. You grab your laptop after setting the drinks down, sitting down next to Max before placing the device on your thighs. "Well, show me what I've been doing wrong please" you tell him, humming when his hands brush over your legs when he puts the laptop on his legs. You hear his breath hitch when you lean closer to him, and you smile when he clears his throat. "U-uhm, you just have to" he starts explaining things, taking it very seriously which makes you lean against his shoulder even more because you find it adorable.

He gasps when you suddenly place your hand on his thigh, and you look at him with a raised eyebrow. You watch how his eyes are focused on your lips before he looks into your eyes, realising that you saw him staring at your lips. He blushes and looks away, shifting slightly when you tap your fingers on his thigh. "Max?" you say slowly, observing the way he responds to the way you say his name. You feel him tense before he looks at you, nodding slowly while he looks at you. "Did I do something wrong? I thought we were both, you know. Attracted to each other" you say, sitting back slightly to give him some space. His next movements surprise you; he takes your hand, tugging you towards him before placing it close to his crotch. "Does it feel like I'm not attracted to you?"