PT1 - George Russell

A big sigh leaves your lips while you examine your body in the full-length mirror in your bedroom. It's been about a year since you've given birth to your beautiful son, Benjamin. He lights up every day, and you're so grateful that you were blessed to have him. George is the best father, seeing him cradle Benji's small body in his arms for the first time was the best sight ever. You've been taking care of yourself, and lost a lot of the baby weight, but your body still looks different, which isn't weird, but some days it's harder than others. The last two weeks have had you feeling down, and even though spending time with Benji and your family has been nice, you're happy that George is home for a few days. "Hey beautiful" you turn around to see a smiling George, but it turns into a frown when he sees you looking sad. "What's wrong love? Are you not feeling well?" He walks towards you and wraps his arms around you, trying to read your expression in the mirror. "You can tell me." He whispers while kissing your head and nuzzling his nose in your hair. "I'm just not feeling confident when I look at myself, I don't like what I'm seeing when I look in the mirror and it makes me feel guilty because I carried Benji, and I know how blessed I am to have been able to do that but I just..." you don't even realise you had tears rolling over your cheeks until George turned you around in his arms to wipe them away and look at you. His eyes seem a bit watery while he looks down on you, and you stare up into his loving eyes. "I know I can't make you magically feel more beautiful about yourself, but I can't imagine anyone who is more beautiful than you look right now. I love that your body is softer, and just thinking about you carrying our son and giving birth to him makes me emotional. You're so strong and so beautiful. I wish I could take your insecurities away." His voice cracks a bit, and you let yourself be squished between his strong arms. "I love you George" he pecks your lips sweetly, and you hum, enjoying the moment of closeness.

George and Benji are out for a day together, and George insisted that you should take some "me-time" because you hadn't really had a moment to yourself the last few weeks. You're sitting on the couch with a facemask on, sipping on some tea while finally reading the book you've been wanting to read for days. The only sounds you hear is the soft music, the snores of the dog and your fingers on the paper. It feels kind of weird to be home without hearing Benji's giggles and George humming tunes while doing whatever. After washing off the mask, you shave and lather yourself in the body butter you got for your birthday a month ago. You're feeling a lot happier today, and decide you're put on a nice dress, and do your hair and make-up. The chances are high that Benji might spit on you, but that doesn't matter. After getting dressed you sit in front of the mirror, putting on some light make-up and smiling at yourself in the mirror. You're actually missing George and Benji now. 'Maybe we can go out for dinner, and then take a walk through the park' you think. You call George, asking if he would like to go out for dinner and a walk, and he says yes enthusiastically. "We'll be home in 10 minutes, so we can go out around 5 or so, Benji will probably not be cranky when we finish dinner on time and if he falls asleep while we walk home, we can put him in bed and enjoy a nice evening with just the two of us!" he says excitedly. You chuckle and agree. You stand up, smoothing your dress and humming contently before packing Benji's 'emergencies' bag and making sure you have everything in case he decides to get fussy.

George rushes towards the bedroom with a few bags in his hands, saying something about getting ready. You pick Benji up from the stroller, nuzzling his nose and telling him how much you missed him today. His tiny fingers hold your ring finger, and you can't help but gush how much you love him. You hear George coming into the living room, looking amazing in a blue and white striped dress shirt, and white jeans. He smiles at you with Benji on your arm and presses a soft kiss on your lips when he stands next to you. "I left you a present in the bedroom, and I would like it if you wear it, but you don't have to" he says softly. You look up at him with raised eyebrows, and he takes Benji from your arms while nudging you into the direction of your shared bedroom. "Go look, I'll get our little man ready for the journey." Slightly confused you make your way into the bedroom and see a box from a lingerie brand you don't know lay on top of the bed. Inside is a beautiful set, a lacy blue bra with matching high waisted panties. You giggle when you think about George standing in a lingerie shop with Benji in the stroller, trying to find something for you. 'He really is the craziest but sweetest guy' you muse to yourself. You quickly strip from your clothes to put the new set on. You can't help but blush when you look in the mirror, knowing that George went out to buy you something beautiful to hopefully make you feel more beautiful. After admiring yourself a little more, you smile contently and put your dress back on. You walk back to your boys, and smile when George is cuddling your dog until you're at his side again. "Thank you, babe. You really know how to help me boost my self-confidence" you smile at him and give him a long kiss on the lips. He smiles back at you and asks if you have the house key. You nod, and you walk out of the door together with Benji in the stroller.

You rub your stomach contently after eating a delicious dinner. George is staring at you lovingly from the other side of the table while rubbing his thumb over your hand. "You look so pretty in this lighting, love" you smile at him, taking a moment to appreciate how lucky you are with the two loves of your life. "Would you like to have more children?" you ask curiously. You've never really spoken about it; George has been busy with racing and you both enjoyed being with the 3 of you. He thinks about it for a moment before nodding. "I would like to have another baby, but only when you feel ready to try for that. I'm happy with the three of us as well." You hum, looking at Benji, who's playing with the napkin you gave him. "He is so easily entertained" you chuckle, "I can't believe we made him." You squeeze his soft cheek, and he lets out a squeal. You look back at George who's smiling while looking at the two of you. "I think I want to start trying" you say, making his eyes go wide while he looks at you. "Are you sure?" you nod with a smile. "I would like another mini me/you, I think it will be lovely to have another, imagine all the fun they could have together!" George smiles at your excitement and licks his lips. "Well, if Benji falls asleep easily tonight, we could get started right away..." he wiggles his eyebrows, and you giggle. "Alright, let's pay and walk home before it gets too dark." George nods and waves the waiter, paying for your dinner while you get Benji back in his coat before walking to the wardrobe and slipping your own on too. 

The walk from the restaurant to home isn't long, but it's a nice route through the park. It's the time between summer and autumn, where it's not hot enough to be coatless, but also not warm enough to be wearing a scarf. It's the right temperature, and you and George stroll calmly through the lane of trees. He's pushing the stroller with one hand, while his other hand is holding yours. "I really needed that time for myself to do a facemask and just read. I also cleaned the house and cleared up some rubbish. It was nice to have the time to do that without anyone asking for attention. Not that I hate you or Benji asking for attention, but you know what I mean." George squeezes your hand and nods. "I'm happy I could give you that today, I love that you take such great care of Benji when I'm not home. I'm happy I can be home now to give you some time for yourself, and that we're able to spend a nice cosy night in when this little guy is asleep." You look at Benji who has been yawning and rubbing his tiny fists into his face, trying to fight the sleep that's slowly taking over him. You laugh softly. "I'm so happy with you two, I feel so lucky and happy with life today." George brings your hand towards his lips to press a kiss on your knuckles. "I would love to stop and give you a real kiss, but I have a feeling a certain someone will get very upset if we stop walking now" he chuckles. You walk back to your house, chatting about everything and anything. You love that you and George can talk about everything, how random it may be. You really know that he's the love of your life, and it's the best feeling ever when he tells you you're his as well.