PT2 - Daniel Ricciardo (NSFW)

You wake up with two strong arms around you, and shiver from Daniels breathing on your neck. During the night, one of his hands slipped under your shirt and is resting on your bare stomach. When you shift a little you hear Daniel moan behind you. You stop moving immediately, knowing exactly why he made that sound. You can feel his morning wood poke into your behind, and it makes you blush. You know you shouldn't get excited about this but knowing that Daniel had want to kiss you yesterday gives you the self-confidence to move a little again. Daniel grunts and starts moving against you, still half asleep. Your fingers trace over one of his exposed arms as you moan softly. Daniel buries his head in your neck, waking up slowly. You can feel him stiffen when he realises what he's been doing, and he's about to start apologizing but stops abruptly. He feels you take his hand that's under your shirt in your own hand and start guiding it towards your breasts. "Touch me, please" you whisper slowly. You can hear Daniel swallow, and at first he doesn't do anything. Your mind goes into overdrive. 'Was it really a joke yesterday?'

Before your thoughts can consume you, you feel his fingertips caress your breasts. He tugs at your nipples, making you moan and arch your back into him. "Fuck baby, you're so gorgeous" Daniel whispers in your ear. He starts pressing kissing on your exposed shoulder and neck, while exploring your upper body under his shirt. Your moans and whimpers are driving him crazy, and he softly urges you to turn around and face him.

You turn towards him, placing one of your hands on his neck and playing with the messy curls there. Your lust filled eyes mirror his ones, and you can't believe this is happening. Daniel smiles at you, before softly placing his lips on yours. Your lips move together, and you trace your tongue against the seam of his lips, begging him to open up. When he finally does, your tongues start exploring each other, and he lets out a low moan. Your hands wander from his hair to his jaw, tracing it until you reach the hem of his shirt. "Take this off, please" you breath. He immediately obliges, throwing the shirt somewhere in your bedroom. You're about to take of your (his) shirt, but he stops you. "Leave that on please, you look so hot like this, wearing my shirt" you giggle and nod, gladly feeling his lips on yours again when he hovers over you. "I just want to say, before we go any further, that I really, really like you" he says, looking at you nervously, "I don't want to just sleep with you and go back to being friends. I want to be your friend and your lover, so if you're not interested in me like that, please te-"you interrupt him with a kiss. "I really, really like you too and I would love nothing more than that, Dan." He smiles the brightest smile you've ever seen on his face, and he lets out a little giggle. Before he can start talking again, you put your hand behind his neck and guide him towards your lips again. You open your legs a little, and Daniel gladly takes position in between them. He softly thrusts into you, the layer of his boxers and your panties are frustrating you, but you love how he takes his time with you.

His hand wander under your shirt, exposing your breasts to him. He starts kissing your stomach, and before you know it, he wraps his lips around your nipple. You moan and arch your back, putting one of your hands in his curls. He grunts while you tug on his hair, and he sucks and nibbles on your breasts and stomach, leaving little marks everywhere. You whine slightly, and he looks up at you with stars in his eyes. "What do you want babe?" You blush before whispering something. He puts his ear closer to your mouth, "I can't hear you, love"

"I want to ride your thigh..." "My what?" "I want to ride your tattooed thigh Dan"

He looks up to see if you're joking or not, but the only thing he sees are your darkened eyes, looking at him with so much lust and love.

He nods and sits against the headboard. "Alright, take a seat," you giggle and sit down on his thigh. He flexes the muscles, making you moan softly. Daniel is staring intently at you when you start moving on his thigh. You've grabbed the hem of your shirt and lifted it up a little, so you can see the tattoo and the muscles moving. "Fuck, you're so hot" Daniel grunts. "I can't believe I get to see you like this" you look up at him and bring your face closer to him. "I can't wait to feel you inside of me," you moan. Daniel's eyes seem to only get darker, and before you know it, you're on your back again, with Daniel hovering over you.

He swiftly takes off his boxers before taking off your panties as well. He kisses you while pushing two fingers into your entrance. "God you're so wet already" he moans. He keeps a steady rhythm while kissing you everywhere while going lower and lower until he reaches your bundle of nerves. He keeps thrusting into you while licking and sucking on your clit, and it doesn't take long before you orgasm all over his fingers. "Fuck Dan, please, I need you inside of me right now" he blushes at your words, and starts guiding his erection towards your entrance. He teases you by going through your folds, but not pushing in. "Daniel please" you beg. "Please what?"
"Please fuck me!" you exclaim frustrated. He laughs, "I love hearing you beg for me baby"

Before you can answer he pushes into you, bottoming out in one thrust. You moan loudly, loving the feeling of him inside of you. "Fuck you feel so good" he moans in your ear. He stars thrusting into you, setting a slow and sensual pace. He buries his face in your neck, trying to muffle the moans while whispering how well you're doing and how good you feel.

Your nails rake over his bare back, probably leaving marks, but hearing Daniel moan and grunt like that makes you realize that he likes getting marked up by you. You nibble and lick his earlobe, making your way to his neck. You suck and bite in it, making a purple mark appear. He moans when you lick and suck on his pulse. "Baby..." you hum, "you're making me feel so good" you lift his head up to look into his eyes before connecting your lips. Your tongues explore each other's mouth while Daniel's pace keeps getting faster.

He lifts your legs up a little bit more, making you wrap them around his waist. The new angle makes him hit you exactly on the right spot, and you can't help but cry out his name. He kisses you again to muffle both of your moans, trying to make you orgasm before he does. He lifts one of his hands towards your face, pushing his thumb into your mouth. You look him straight into his eyes while sucking on it and he curses under his breath. He takes his thumb out again and places it on your clit, stimulating it and making you reach your orgasm. You moan out his name, and he follows not long after, breathlessly whispering sweet nothings in your ear.

After pulling out of you and cleaning you both up, you put on underwear and get back under the covers. You lay side to side with your head on the pillows, examining each other's faces. "You know I said I really like you, right?" Daniel asks, while tracing his fingers over your exposed body. You hum, nodding. "I don't just like you," he swallows while closing his eyes for a second, "I'm in love with you."

Your face breaks out into a huge smile, and you giggle before pressing a kiss on his lips.

"I'm in love with you too Dan"