PT2 - Pierre Gasly (NSFW)

You're halfway through the movie, but you probably saw the first 15 minutes only. You've been staring at Pierre for the last 45 minutes, thinking about the comments your friends made about his appearance and realising that they were right. He is sex on legs. "Are you going to tell me why you've been staring at me instead of the screen?" he asks, looking at your flushed face. You wreck your brain while trying to come up with an answer, but you can't really think of anything. "Just..." you start, swallowing when he runs his fingers through his hair. He cocks his head while looking at you, and you press your thighs together when his eyes flick up to your face again. "Just?" he asks, seemingly confused.

"I-I'm just a little bit confused after something that we talked about at lunch today, d-don't worry about it" you stutter, hoping your cheeks aren't as flushed as they feel like. "What did you talk about then?" Pierre asks next, tracing figures on your exposed legs that are laying on his lap. You swallow, staring at his hands on your legs. "U-uhm, about that I'm inexperienced and then they asked if I was asexual" you reply, following the movements of his fingers on your skin, swallowing a whimper when his fingertips graze your knee. "Why would they think you're asexual?" Pierre asks, confusion heard in his voice. "B-because I said that I don't think of you as sex on legs" you mumble, looking up at him when you realise what you said.

"I-I mean, I do, I just didn't r-realise until now" you groan when you speak faster than you think, hiding your face in your hands while wishing you're in a nightmare and that you'll wake up within a few minutes. "You didn't realise you find me sex on legs until now?" Pierre asks, chuckling while he tries to pry your hands away from your face. "What are you hiding for now? I'm not mad at you" he says softly, looking at your embarrassed expression. "Does it make you feel better when I say that I think you're sex on legs, too?" he asks, grinning slightly when you look at him with wide eyes. "S-since when?" you mumble, looking at him with slightly darkened eyes. "Since I started to be attracted to women in general. You're really pretty, you know. It's not weird to think like that sometimes" he says softly, squeezing your leg.

You hum, the both of you looking away from each other while trying to focus on the movie. Your mind isn't registering anything from the movie though, you're only thinking about what Pierre looks like without clothes. Pierre gasps when you sit up suddenly, looking at you with wide eyes when you move a little closer to him. "I'm going to ask something that I'll most likely regret now, can you promise me that you'll still be my friend afterwards?" you ask him, looking into his gorgeous eyes. He nods, telling you that he'll never not be your friend. "Can you teach me how to... You know. Do it" you ask, the last bit of your sentence a whisper.

It's silent for a few seconds before you hear Pierre shifting on the couch, taking your chin in his hand to make you look up at him. "Are you serious? Don't you want to wait until you have a boyfriend?" he asks softly, swallowing when you shake your head at him, determination in your eyes. "No, I don't want to wait for that. I trust you and I know you won't make fun of me. Plus, I'm attracted to you, so you know..." he scratches his neck, looking at you before nodding slowly. "If you're 100% sure then I will teach you, but you have to tell me when you want to stop, okay?" you nod at him, blushing furiously while looking at his handsome face.

You look at Pierre while you sit on the side of your bed, fiddling with the hem of your sweater while he looks around your room. You gasp softly when he looks at you, licking his lips before walking over to you. He stands between your spread legs before he pushes you down on the matrass softly, hovering over you after planting his hands next to your face. "I'm going to start by kissing you, okay?" he whispers, and you nod, fluttering your lashes close when you feel his breath on your lips. You let out a soft whimper when you feel his soft lips on yours, gripping the sheets tightly in your hands when he deepens the kiss.