PT2 - Fernando Alonso (NSFW)

Fernando's hands roam over your body, skimming the skin that isn't completely covered by your tanktop. You move around in his embrace, putting your arms around his neck while looking up into his dark eyes. His eyes roam your face, resting on your lips before looking into your eyes again. You don't wait for him to make a move but pull his face down, connecting the two of you in a light kiss before pulling away again. Fernando looks at you for a second and grins at you, pressing your body against his before kissing you again, but firmly this time. He moves a hand over your ass, squeezing it before his hands move over the rest of your body. You hum against his lips, enjoying the feeling of his hands touching you while the two of you continue to move to the music.

The two of you continue to make out while you dance sensually, forgetting your surroundings while you only focus on yourself and Fernando. "How far away from here are you staying?" he suddenly whispers, biting softly on your earlobe before looking at you. "5-minute walk" you tell him, giggling when he takes your hands and rushes towards the direction you pointed.

The moment you open the door he is onto you, pushing you against the wall and kicking the door shut with his foot. He kisses you deeply, grinding his hardening erection against you while you move your hands over his body. "Fuck, take this off" you tell him, a gasp leaving your lips when his chiselled abs come into view. "Thank you god" you mumble, chuckling when Fernando winks at you. "Your turn" he says, grunting when you pull your tank top over your head, a smile on your lips when Fernando stares at your body. "Do you approve, kind sir?" you ask him, noticing the flicker in his eyes when you call him sir.

He doesn't answer you, instead he crashes his lips on yours while pressing his body against yours. The heat in the room seems to rise while the two of you undress each other on your way to the bed, moaning when new parts of your bodies are being revealed. Fernando grunts when you push him on your bed, his eyes widening when you sink onto your knees while looking straight into his eyes. "Dios mio, what are" he starts, his head falling into his neck when you trail your nails over his naked body towards his erection. He stares at you when you spit into your handpalm, his mouth forming an O shape when you take him in your hand, humming when you start a steady rhythm.

Fernando lets himself lean back on his elbows while your hand pleasures him, closing his eyes while enjoying the sensations that you give him. You press kisses on his thighs, moving your head closer to his erection. He opens his eyes when he feels your lips touch his tip, a moan of your name falling from his lips when your mouth envelopes him. "Oh fuck" he groans, watching how your mouth takes more of him with every bob your head does. You look up at him through your eyelashes, enjoying the view of his pleasure contorted face. You focus on keeping a steady rhythm while your hand discovers more of his body.

"Okay, okay, my turn" he groans, taking you in his arms before placing you onto the bed, crawling towards you to kiss you deeply before trailing kisses all over your body. He nibbles on the skin of your breasts, moans leaving your lips when he sucks your nipple into his mouth. His hand travels down to your core, humming when he feels your wet folds. "Did you really get this wet from sucking me off?" he mumbles, his eyes darkening when you nod breathlessly. A whimper leaves your mouth when you feel his fingers touch your folds. You watch as Fernando kisses his way down towards your core more, a finger entering you while you make the sweetest sounds for him.

A blissful feeling washes over you while Fernando works his mouth and fingers on you, your hand is fisted in his hair and your moans and his groans fill the room of your apartment. You can feel your orgasm nearing, your legs tensing more while he continues to hit your sweet spot. "Come for me, let me taste you" he tells you, looking at you with lust filled eyes before continuing. Your orgasm hits you with a force you almost couldn't handle, your eyes rolling back into your head while Fernando works you through it, whispering sweet words while you come back from your high.

He moves a strand of hair away from your face, kissing you deeply while you sigh happily. It takes you a few seconds to come back to earth, but when you do you roll the two of you over so you can straddle him. Fernando nods approvingly, laughing when you giggle before kissing you again. "I want to ride you" you whisper in his ear, enjoying the chocked sound he makes when he registers your words. He grabs your hips, watching how you align yourself with his length before you slowly sink down on him.

You let out the breath you were holding when he fully bottoms out, enjoying the feeling of being completely filled. "Fuck baby, you look so hot like this" Fernando moans, his hands gripping you tightly when you start to move your hips. You whimper from the stretch, getting used to the feeling of him inside of you. Fernando moves your hips with his hands, wandering off to your breasts or bundle of nerves to make you feel even better. You lean on your hands, planting them next to his head while you lean down to kiss him. Fernando wraps his arms around you, holding you tight while he pushes himself up to smash into you.

The feeling this angle brings you is indescribable, your second orgasm approaching quickly as Fernando continues to hit the right spot inside of you. You moan his name in his ear, pressing your face in his neck while nibbling on his skin. The grunts and groans that leave his lips make you lose your mind, your orgasm washing over you with multiple waves while Fernando continues to chase his high. He turns the two of you around again, his rhythm incredibly high while you watch how focused he is on reaching his orgasm.

When he pulls out he spills all over your belly, his breathing ragged while he looks at your blissed out face. He falls next to you on the bed, the two of you listening to how you both catch your breath. "Shower?" you mumble, humming when he says that he'll get some tissues after you told them where they are. After cleaning you up the two of you take a quick shower before crawling under the covers of the bed.

You look at him, giggling when he looks at you with a raised eyebrow. "You know," you start, "if you stay the night, we can have a repeat in the morning."