PT2 - Max Verstappen (NSFW)

You're about to get started on your analysis when there's a rapid knock on your door. You groan annoyed, trying to remember if you told anyone to come to you. You're even more confused when you look through the peephole of the door and see Max standing there with his arms crossed. You open the door with a frown, "what are you doi-?" but you can't even fully finish your sentence because he's already storming inside. You close the door and walk further into your hotel room, looking at him while he's standing there, staring at you, still in his redbulls' clothes.

"You drive me fucking crazy" he says, slowly stepping towards you. You try to read his expression while he keeps coming closer. "Telling me what to do, acting like you know better than anyone else" you step backwards while shaking your head. "I'm not doing th-" you stop talking when you feel your back hit the wall while Max' body heat is close to you. "I was so pissed off, and then I walk into the meeting, getting put into place by a fucking stubborn but hot strategist" you feel his breath on your face, and you close your eyes, whimpering when he leans towards your ear. "All I could think about was shutting you up, but I can't do that in front of the entire team, can I?"

His hands grip your hips, and you try to keep your breathing even but it's getting quite hard. The tension in the room is not angry tension anymore, it's a suffocating sexual tension, and you're not sure how long you can keep up the façade until you crumble. "Answer me when I ask you something baby" he whispers in your ear, stroking his thumb over the delicate skin of your hips. "N-no you can't" you whimper. "Then why did you keep going?" you moan softly when he sucks your pulse, your knees buckling beneath you. "I-I didn't realize" Max chuckles, pulling away a little before looking into your hazy eyes. "I'll make you realize what you did to me then."

He puts his hands under your thighs, lifting you up and pushing you against the wall. You feel his erection pressing against your core, and you moan when he starts grinding against you. "You're fucking hot when you put me in my place" he grunts against the skin of your neck. Your hands find his strong arms, digging your nails into the fabric of his redbull polo while you lean your back against the wall. "I was so close to bending you over that table" he groans, and you stare at him until you feel his lips on yours. There's nothing sweet about it, but that doesn't matter now. Your hands tug at his hair while your tongues explore each other's mouth. Max keeps grinding against you while his hands stroke your blazing skin.

You gasp when he suddenly steps away from the wall, walking towards the desk before setting you down. You look up at him while he stands between your legs, your lips parted with quick breaths. Your eyes trails over his body when his hands take the collar of his shirt, swiftly pulling it over his head and throwing the shirt away. He unbuckles his belt, before taking his pants off and kicking them away. He grabs your chin, kissing you deeply while his hands explore your warm skin. You moan into his mouth when he presses himself against you, and you wrap your legs around his waist to pull him closer. You feel him unclasp your bra, and you lean back a little so he can take the fabric off your body. "Lay down for me" he whispers in your ear, and you nod. The cold material of the desk sends goosebumps over your flushed skin, and Max looks at you with a grin on his face.

He pulls your shorts and panties down before kneeling between your legs, kissing the insides of your thighs before pushing a finger into you. He thrusts slowly into you, feeling how your wet walls envelope him before adding another one. You arch your back, moaning his name when he hits the right spot. You whimper when you feel his mouth stimulating your clit, while you try to find something to hold onto. You settle on his hair eventually, tugging at it while Max thrusts you towards your orgasm. You close your eyes, squirming while you let out a high-pitched moan. You look at Max with dazed eyes when you feel him pull away from you, his eyes have darkened even more, and you stare at him while he takes off his underwear. "Look at you" he mumbles, kissing you deeply while trailing his fingers over your sweaty skin.

You spread your legs a little further when you feel Max' erection touching your folds, he guides himself towards your entrance, bottoming out in one fluent thrust. You close your eyes and throw your head back with a moan. "Look at me" he grunts, and you open your eyes to stare at him. "Good girl" he moans, starting a fierce pace while gripping your hips tightly. Your hands trail over his chest before you grip his biceps, digging your nails into his skin which makes him groan.

He takes your legs in his hands, folding them against your torso while thrusting into you faster. "F-fuck Max" you moan, trying to keep your eyes opened while he rams into you. He keeps hitting your sweet spot, and it's hard to keep breathing with the pleasure you feel. "I-I'm not going to las-st long" you whimper out, holding onto his arm while your other hand holds the side of the desk. One of his hands leaves your leg, moving towards your bundle of nerves. He keeps up the quick rhythm while rubbing your clit at the same time. It doesn't take long until you see stars again, the tension from everything that happened today leaves your body when Max' thrusts bring you to your second orgasm.

"God, Max" you moan, piercing his skin with your nails while he prolongs your orgasm when he spills inside of you, grunting your name, while leaning over you with his hands on the table. "Holy shit" he chuckles, "you're amazing, not only with data" he winks at you before pulling out of you and putting your legs down. You groan from the stretch which makes him laugh. "Sorry, shower?" you nod, standing a bit wobbly on your legs while you follow him to the shower.

You're waiting for room service to come after your shower when you ask Max if anyone saw him coming into your hotel room. "Of course not, when has anyone ever seen me do that? I know how to sneak around these days" he chuckles, sitting down next to you with his arm around the back of the couch. You nod, "let's go over the data together if you want? I won't raise my voice at you anymore."

He wiggles his eyebrows, "you can raise your voice all you want if I can have you like that again."