PT1 - Carlos Sainz jr.

You look around the table, observing your friends chatting and laughing together. It's your best friends birthday party today, and she wanted to go out for dinner before going to her favourite club. Your eyes land on Carlos, sitting across from you while laughing at a lame joke one of the guys makes. From all the people at this table, he was the only one you didn't get along with that well. Maybe it was because he was pretentious, which you hated, or because he treated you like you were nothing. You had tried to become friends the first few times you had seen him but stopped doing so when he responded uninterested every time.

It was quite upsetting though because Carlos was handsome. Very, very handsome. You look away from him when he turns his head, cursing yourself while you act like you got an interesting message on your phone. Your friend nudges your arm, and you look at her before cocking your head to the side. "Are you okay?" you smile, nodding before leaning towards her, "don't worry about me! I just zoned out a bit." She smiles, wiggling with her eyebrows before darting her eyes over to Carlos. "Thinking about Mc Dreamy?" you scoff, rolling your eyes before smiling at the waiter, ordering another drink.

"You know, you'd look really good together" you friend says. You sigh, shaking your head before focusing on the last bits of your food. "You should shoot your shot" she tells you, and you groan, looking at her with an annoyed expression. "I'm not interested in him like that, I already told you. I find a lot of men attractive but that doesn't mean I want to shoot my shot at all of them." she giggles, telling you you're no fun before turning towards her boyfriend. You enjoy the rest of the dinner, seeing all your friends get more drunk with every glass they consume, which makes you laugh. You're not a heavy drinker, so you make sure all their shenanigans are on video whenever you go out.

"You know what would be fun!" one of the guys exclaims, "you and Carlos finally getting at it!" You look at him with raised eyebrows, shaking your head before saying, "I'm not interested in sleeping with Carlos, thank you very much." You hope that sounded convincing because it wasn't really true. You hear a scoff from the other side of the table, and you look up, straight into Carlos' dark eyes. "As if I would want to do that with you." You roll your eyes, grabbing your glass before taking a sip.

You put your glass down, looking at him intently before the words roll of your lips. "Sure, you don't want that, darling. I could easily have you in my bed tonight." You lean your chin on your hand while gauging his reaction. He shifts a little on his chair before leaning forward onto the table. "As if. Want to bet on that?" You shrug, "I know I will be able to crack you, so if you want to bet sure. Let's place a bet, Carlos." You lick your lips, staring at his while subtly biting your lower lip before you look into his eyes again. You can see his Adam's apple bobbing when he swallows, smiling at him slightly before you regain posture again.

"Alright, if I crack first, I'll get you a good quality golf set" he says, remembering the last time they all went golfing where you lost everything because your equipment wasn't good. You look at him with wide eyes, "why? That's super expensive!" he nods, shrugging his shoulders. "You sucked the last time we went golfing as a group, and that was obviously because of your poor equipment. I don't want to be held back again when we go golfing." You pout, you knew that part of the reason that you couldn't measure up to your friends was because of your poor equipment, but you couldn't afford the good stuff. "Not everyone can afford all that" you say quietly, feeling a little hurt by his comment. "I know, which is why I'll get it for you" he says. You look up and see his eyes looking at you softly before he blinks and turns cold again.

"But if you crack first, which will happen, you have to teach me how to dance. I'm sick of you making fun of me" you smile slightly, before swallowing from the look he gives you. You didn't even realise that he noticed you making fun of him when he was dancing, you only made a few comments once in a while before you'd focus on yourself and your friends again. 'Apparently, he does have feelings' you muse to yourself before you nod at him. "Deal, I hope you're ready Sainz" you tell him, leaning forward over the table, showing your cleavage while you grab one of the mints that's laying on the table with the bill next to it. "Because it starts now."

You're walking towards the club with your best friend next to you, giggling about something she said about her boyfriend while swaying your hips a little extra because you know Carlos is walking behind you. You smile when you hear someone familiar say "sorry" before grabbing your waist. You gasp, looking behind you, meeting Carlos' eyes. "Can I steal her for a bit?" he asks your friend, without paying actual attention to her. She wiggles her eyebrows at you before returning to her boyfriend's side. Carlos looks down at you before he starts walking again, his hand moving from your waist towards your lower back. He doesn't say anything but he continuous roaming his hand over your back, grazing your bum with his fingers before putting his hand on your back again.

You shiver slightly, you've never been this close to Carlos and it's doing things to you. "Are you cold love?" he asks suddenly, leaning towards your ear a little while trailing his hand higher up your back. The nickname with his thick accent makes you swallow, before you shake your head. "No, I'm fine, thank you." He chuckles, stopping you before he takes his blazer off. He puts it over your shoulders, staring into your eyes while he slowly closes the middle buttons. You close your eyes when his hands move towards your neck, taking your hair out of the blazer to drape it over the back. His fingertips glide over the skin of your neck, and you part your lips before swallowing the whimper. "Are you sure you won't crack first cariño?"