PT2 - Carlos Sainz Jr. (NSFW)

When you open the door to your apartment you feel your heartbeat so loud, you're 99% sure that Carlos can also hear it while he stands behind you. "W-would you like to come in?" you ask, hating yourself for the small stutter that show him how nervous you are. He nods, walking past you into your house. He looks around the space while you put your blazer and purse on the clothing rack, smiling at you when you walk towards him. "I love the space you've created. The plants and all those little pieces, it's so cozy here" he says, wrapping his arms around you and resting his head on top of your hair. You sigh contently when you rest your head against his chest, wondering how it was possible to feel so safe around Carlos even though you hadn't seen each other in years. "Is it okay if I call my mom quickly? I want to know if Benno had a good evening" he asks, smiling when you tell him that you'll get something to drink for the two of you while he calls.

In the kitchen you grab two mugs, deciding on some tea because more alcohol was not a smart idea for you tonight. You were already feeling like you were on cloud nine, and it doesn't have to become even worse. While you wait for the water to boil you listen to Carlos' warm voice, smiling when you hear him chuckle about something his mother says. Being with him this evening makes you realize that the feelings you had for him years ago, never really went away. A part of your heart would always belong to Carlos. Even though you guys never officially became an item you spent so much time together, you watched how hard he worked to become better at karting and how he won price after price. Now that boy was a grown man, but the feelings you had for him were still the same.

"What are you daydreaming about beautiful?" you hear him ask, a soft gasp escaping your lips when you see how close he's standing in front of you. "You" you whisper, closing your eyes when his warm hands grab your waist and pull you towards him. "What about me?" he softly asks, tilting your chin up a bit so you can look straight into his eyes. The butterflies flutter through your belly like crazy, there is no way you can answer him like a normal person in this state. He leans towards you, gauging your reaction and seeing how you close your eyes, awaiting his next move.

The moment his lips finally touch yours you melt away, wrapping your arms around his neck to be as close to him as possible. Carlos sighs against your mouth, kissing you over and over again while his hands slowly start to explore your body. "I don't want to leave tonight" he whispers, moving your long hair away from your neck before pressing soft kisses on the tender skin, "let me love you tonight" he mumbles, looking at you with lust and love filled eyes. You don't answer him verbally, but you grab his hand and lead him towards your bedroom.

After turning on the small salt lamp on your nightstand you turn around to look at Carlos, smiling softly at him while he walks towards you. He sits down on the side of your bed before pulling you onto his lap, kissing you slowly while his hands roam over your body. You hum when he slowly zips your dress open, giggling softly when it gets stuck. Standing up you move around so he faces your back, taking your hair in your hand. You can feel Carlos standing close to you while he zips the dress further open, groaning softly when he sees the lace panties you're wearing underneath it. You step out of the dress, humming when Carlos' big, warm hands grab your waist and press you against his body.

"You're so beautiful" he whispers, pressing kisses on your shoulders before turning you around. He kisses you deeply, nibbling on your lower lip while touching your newly exposed skin. The two of you stumble towards the bed, a giggle escaping you when he almost trips before he lays you down on the duvet. You look up at him, leaning on your elbows while he watches you. Your breath gets stuck in your throat when he lifts his shirt up, throwing it next to him after pulling it over his head. "Oh god" you whisper, staring at the defined abs in the glow of the salt lamp. Carlos chuckles, scratching his head shyly before unbuttoning his pants and letting them fall to the floor too.

He crawls over you until he can kiss you, grinding his erection against you and slipping his tongue into your mouth when you moan from the friction. Your hands wander over his skin, the smooth panels of his back and the strong muscles of his arms, you take everything in. Carlos grunts when you pull on his hair a little, a satisfied smile playing on your lips when he looks at you with darkened eyes. "Two can play that game" he whispers in your ear, smiling when he sees the goosebumps on your skin before he starts to press kisses all over your body. You moan when he bites softly in your nipple, sighing when his hands move towards your core.

His soft touches make you melt, the desire burning in every part of your body while you let out soft sounds with everything he does. You look at Carlos when he takes the last pieces of clothing off your bodies, his lust filled eyes mirroring yours completely. The two of you move around on the bed so you can rest your head on the pillows, Carlos moves your hair out of your face, pressing a kiss on your nose before looking at you with a soft smile. "Teenage me is screaming with joy right now" he says, smiling when you giggle. "Teenage me too" you reply, kissing Carlos deeply while he presses his body against yours. His hand moves towards your core again, a low moan escaping him when he feels your wetness. You grab his arms tightly when he touches your bundle of nerves, moaning when he enters you with a finger while also rubbing your clit. Carlos presses his face in your neck, nibbling on your skin while he murmurs in your ear how good you look, how much he wants you.

You feel your orgasm approaching, but before you can reach your high Carlos pulls his hands away, winking at you when you whine frustrated. "I want to feel you Cariña, I can't wait any longer" he says, groaning when you look at him with wide eyes. "Especially when you look at me like that." He aligns himself with your entrance, maintaining eye contact while he pushes into you slowly. The room bathes in a soft, orangy light while the sounds of the two of you fill the space. "Carlos" you moan when he bottoms out, pressing his lips against yours when he pulls almost completely out before pushing into you again.

The warmth you feel when Carlos looks into your eyes makes you forget the entire world around you, there's only you and him. You kiss his neck, smiling when he moans as you bite into it softly. "Baby" he mumbles, picking up the pace after putting one of your legs against his shoulder. You grip the sheets tightly, the sensations almost too much for you to comprehend. "C-Carlos" you moan, closing your eyes while you feel your high approaching you. "Come for me Cariña, show me how good you look when you come for me" he groans, trying to ignore his own orgasm that's approaching fast as well.

It feels as if your body is on fire when you finally let go, your high washing over you like a tidal wave. You hold onto Carlos' body while he gets you through it, moaning his name over and over again while looking into his eyes. It doesn't take long for him to finish too, his body collapsing on top of yours while the two of you catch your breath. You wrap your arms around him, softly stroking his back while you listen to his slow breathing. "Do you want to take a bath?" you ask softly, humming when he asks if you'll join.

A little while later you're leaning against Carlos' chest in the bathtub, exchanging memories from your youth while caressing each other's bodies. "Can I stay the night?" Carlos asks, a bright smile covering his face when you nod. "Maybe we can go out for breakfast with Benno, if you want? I think he likes you" he asks next, nervously fiddling with the bracelet on his arm while he awaits your answer. "I'd love to Carlos, I really would."