PT2 - George Russell (NSFW)

Benjamin fell into a deep sleep when you were almost home, so George puts him into his crib after entering the house. You clear up some stuff around the house, and make sure that the baby monitor is on in the bedroom. You go to the bathroom to take off your make-up and brush your teeth. After that, you braid your hair so it won't get too tangled at night and slip into a shirt of George that's laying around in the bedroom. You make yourself comfortable on the bed, figuring George would like to watch a series before going to sleep. You hear him go to the bathroom after closing Benjamin's door, and you quietly make your way over to your son to give him a kiss and tell him goodnight. When you walk back towards the bedroom you see George coming out of the bathroom in just his boxers, and he smiles at you while opening his arms. You walk towards him and let him wrap his arms around you. "What do you want to do now that we have the whole evening for ourselves?" you ask looking up at him. "Are you still wearing the set I bought?" he asks while guiding you towards the bedroom. You hum while nodding, and George bites his lip. "Well... we could get started on the baby making?" he looks at you with a mischief glint in his eyes. You giggle while letting your arms trail over his arms, wrapping them around his neck to stand on your toes to kiss him.

George his hands start roaming over your body while he softly lays you down on the mattress. "Can I take this off?" he has the hem of the shirt you're wearing in his hand, and you nod, already feeling aroused with the idea of what he might want to do with you. Sitting up a little bit to help him take off your shirt, you blush when he grunts at seeing you in the set he bought. "Wow, I have the most beautiful woman in the world laying under me. I'm so lucky, I love you so much" he mutters before kissing you on your lips. You hum contently while trailing your fingertips over his biceps, towards his neck and into his hair. Your fingers rake through his hair, and he moans when you tug on the strands. His lips move from your lips to your jaw, pressing a trail of kisses towards your neck. You moan softly when he sucks and nibbles on your sweet spot, while his hands trail down towards your cleavage, squeezing your boobs and playing with your nipples through the fabric. You arch your back so he can take off the bra, and he immediately kisses your breasts, biting little marks in them that make you even more aroused than you already were. "Babe please, don't tease me too much tonight" you whine. He chuckles while looking at you with hazy eyes. "Where's the fun in that, sweetheart?" you moan at the nickname and bring his lips towards yours, pushing your tongue into his mouth while trailing your hands over his abdomen towards the edge of his boxers. George grunts when you push your hand past the fabric, stroking his erection while kissing him.

"Fuck, let me make you feel good first darling" he moans in your ear before trailing open mouthed kisses over your body. You grow a little stiff when he reaches your stomach, worried that he might hate the marks your pregnancy has left behind. Before you can get too far in your head, he is kissing all the stretchmarks on your stomach and thighs, while whispering how beautiful you are to him. You tear up a little, realising how easily he can get you away from your dark thoughts, and how lucky you are to be with him. He taps your hips, silently asking you to lift them up so he can take off your panties as well. He lays between your legs after admiring your naked form and kissing you. He kisses the inside of your thighs, making you whimper, before licking a bold stripe through your folds. You push your face into the pillow, not wanting to moan too loud in case Benji wakes up. "Fuck babe," you curse, making George chuckle, "you could at least warn me" you giggle. He licks and sucks your bundle of nerves, before entering you with two fingers. The stretch is delicious, and his fingers curl upwards making you squirm beneath him. "Ssh baby, you're doing so well" he whispers while bringing you towards your high. You moan and whimper while coming all over his fingers. He thrusts you through your orgasm, bringing his fingers to his mouth when you whine from overstimulation.

You sit up a little to grab his face and to smash your lips together, which makes George hum contently. Your hands find the fabric of his boxers, trying to take them off while also trying to keep on kissing George. He chuckles at your eagerness, parting briefly to take of his boxers before kissing you again. You wrap your hand around him, stroking him before guiding him towards your entrance. He pushes into you slowly, making you get used to the stretch before pushing in fully. You moan into each other's mouth from feeling so connected to each other. "You feel so good," he grunts, "you look angelic right now." He starts a slow pace, letting you both enjoy the feeling of your love for each other. You nuzzle your face in the crook of his neck, pressing kisses on his shoulder and collarbones, while trailing your hands all over his body. George sucks a mark on your neck, making you whimper softly, before setting a faster pace. You wrap your legs around his waist, making him hit the right spot every time he pushes in, and you can't help but moan louder. He presses his lips on yours to muffle them, while trailing his fingertips over your arms, your nipples, and your stomach. "I love you" you whisper, making him look into your eyes with a huge smile.

His thumb adds pressure to your clit, making you mewl while burying your face in his neck. George picks up the pace a little bit more, feeling you tighten around him. "I can't wait to see you pregnant with our child again, you look so beautiful with a belly. You were glowing with Benji, and I can't wait to see you looking like that again" he grunts into your ear. You can feel yourself tighten around him from hearing these words, and with a few more thrusts in the right spot you come, moaning his name into his neck. George moans when he feels you orgasm, and he spills into you after a few more thrusts, burying his face in the crook of your neck while panting breathlessly.

You lay there for a few minutes before making your way to the bathroom, both cleaning up and slipping in clean underwear, before sliding under the sheets and cuddling each other. "Do you want to watch a movie, or do you want to sleep?" George asks you sleepily. You hum, "let's just chat a bit before we fall asleep. I just want to be awake with you a little longer like this." You softly talk about Benjamin, and how adorable it would be if he could play with a little brother or sister, daydreaming about the future before you both fall asleep, smiles on your faces and a heavenly feeling in your bodies.