PT1 - Toto Wolff

You're nervous and excited when you make your way to your almost fulltime job of being the babysitter for Toto Wolff's children. It started with a one or two days in the first two months, but you're there four to five days now since the last few weeks. Toto's split from his wife left him with the kids, and he absolutely didn't know how to combine that with his high maintenance job. You barely saw him the first month, only when he would pay you at the end of every week. You didn't mind that much, his children were fun, and you enjoyed the work. Lately though, you were becoming very curious about the tall Austrian man.

The reason for your growing interest was a little shallow since it was purely because of his sudden interest in you. You always noticed his lingering eyes on your body when you were in his presence, but you didn't think much of it since he would never try and talk to you more than necessary. That all changed two weeks ago, when he asked you to babysit when he was working from home. He had various online meetings and wouldn't be able to take care of his children, you obviously agreed, telling him that he didn't have to worry about it.

Two weeks ago

It is a lovely sunny day, and you are wearing a summer dress that gives you enough access to move and run around the garden with the kids. The kids have been playing around with the football, before they discovered water balloons in the shed. They are having so much fun, especially after they decide to chase you with the balloons. You aren't fully drenched, but definitely not dry anymore either when you go back inside to make the pancakes you promised. There is a big wet patch on your back, and at the front as well, but you don't care that much. No one but the kids will see you, and you'll be in the sun for lunch anyways, so it will dry within a few minutes.

What you hadn't expected was someone clearing their throat behind you while you were busy in the kitchen. You turn around with wide eyes, staring at Toto who drags his eyes over your body, taking a moment on the wet patch on your back before meeting your eyes with a lazy grin. "I see the kids got you wet?" you blush, nodding while also focusing on the pancakes. You chuckle, "yeah, they realised that chasing me around is more fun than chasing each other around." He laughs, walking over to where you're standing. You can smell his cologne while he looks over your shoulder. He's standing so close to you, it makes your cheeks heat up while you swallow audible. "Pancakes?" you hum, "for me as well?" You look at him, gasping when you realise how close he is to you. "S-sure, if you want, I can make you some too." He nods, "I'd like that" before walking towards the garden.

You can feel his eyes on you when you walk out with the plates, he follows your every move while you walk around the garden table, and it's making you nervous. You sit down opposite of him, smiling at the kids who are excitedly eating their pancakes. You catch Toto's eyes, who stare into yours before he smiles and winks. "These are delicious, thank you" you nod, smiling at him before eating your own pancakes. Toto chats with the kids, and you enjoy a moment of peace since you don't have to focus on them.

You're cleaning the plates and utensils in the kitchen when you feel a presence behind you. You turn around, looking into Toto's eyes. "If you want something else to wear when your dress isn't dried when you go home, just tell me. Don't want everyone seeing what colour you're wearing underneath" you blush, and he looks at you intensely before nodding. "I will resume my work now, thank you for the lunch and let me know if the kids are misbehaving" you nod, smiling at him with flushed cheeks before staring at his broad back when he walks back upstairs.