PT2 - Max Verstappen (NSFW)

Your train of thought is interrupted by a knock on the door, and you frown slightly before walking towards it after taking off your heels. A gasp leaves your mouth when you open the door to see Max leaning against the threshold with one hand in the pocket of his slacks. "What are you doing here?" you ask him after a few moments of silence, gripping the doorknob tighter when he cocks his head sideways while dragging his eyes over your body. "It's cute how much shorter you are now" he says, completely ignoring your question before stepping into your bedroom. You turn towards him, watching him walk around before he stops in front of the windows that give you a great sight of the view. "Just come downstairs to play some games" he says eventually, turning around to look at you while leaning against the window. You don't reply to him, letting your eyes roam over his body while imagining what he looks like without all the fabric that's covering him right now. The tension in the room seems to rise while your eyes dart towards his fiddling hands before you look up at him. "If you keep looking at me like that, we will be playing different games love" he says with a hoarse voice, staring at you intently to see your reaction.

"W-what" you mumble, stumbling over your own feet when Max takes a few steps towards you while you try to walk away. "I said that if you keep looking at me like that, we will be playing a different game" he repeats, grinning when your eyes widen when you feel the wall against your back. "Looking at you like what?" you whisper, closing your eyes when he's suddenly incredibly close to you. "Like you're trying to undress me with your eyes" he whispers, his breath tickling your ear while he talks. "I wasn't" you try, whimpering when his lips skim your cheek before he leans his hands next to your head. "I know you were babe, you don't have to lie" he mutters, chuckling when you try to look away from him. "But you know, I've been doing the same to you ever since you walked downstairs in this dress" your eyes snap back to his face when you hear his words, your cheeks heating up when he grins at you. "I guess we're even then, aren't we?"

You nod slowly, nibbling on your lower lip while staring at his lips. You look into his eyes again, a tingling sensation spreading through your body when you see the look in them. "Kiss me" you whisper, a muffled moan leaving your mouth when Max crashes his lips on yours immediately. He presses his body against yours, groaning when you roam your hands over his back before putting one of them in his hair, tugging at the strands while he grinds against your body. "Shit, baby, let's move towards the bed" he mumbles, picking you up quickly before stumbling towards your bed while his lips still move against yours. He hovers over you after putting you down on the matrass, nibbling on the skin of your collarbone and chest while you arch your back towards him. "Look at you, you don't seem to dislike me as much now, do you?" he groans, unzipping your dress while looking at your flushed face.

"Fucking hell, you're so hot" he mutters when your dress is thrown into the room and he's sitting on his knees between your legs. You're about to sit up to undress him, squeaking when he presses you down on the matrass while putting your hands above your head. "No, after ignoring me so much you can't call the shots now" he says, winking when you whine. He undoes his belt, cocking his head sideways to ask if it's okay to wrap it around your wrists, groaning when you nod while looking up at him. "Such a good girl for me, where have you been the whole week?" he asks, chuckling when you roll your eyes. "It's not like you were behaving like this the whole week" you tell him, gasping when he raises one of his eyebrows before leaning towards your ear. "You mean you haven't noticed the way I have been looking at you? Holding my daughter like that while looking so pretty the whole time" he whispers, nibbling on the tender skin of your neck while his fingers trail over your naked skin.

A whimper leaves your mouth when he finally undresses himself, your hands straining against the material of the belt when you try to move them so you can touch him. Max looks very pleased with his belt knot, undressing himself slowly while you watch him. You whine when he doesn't hover over you again, pouting because you wanted to kiss him. "Patience sweetheart" he mumbles, stroking your skin before his hands move towards your underwear, dragging it down your legs before laying down in between them. "Let me taste you" he mumbles, kissing the inside of your thighs while he watches your breathing quicken. A moan of his name tumbles over your lips when you feel his tongue through your folds, the hum he lets out sending vibrations through your body that create goosebumps. He holds your hips against the matrass with one hand while his other hand trails towards your core, two of his fingers entering you while he stimulates your bundle of nerves with his tongue.

"M-Max, fuck" you moan, blushing furiously when you realise how loud you are. You bite down on your lower lip while Max thrusts his fingers into you faster, trying to keep the sounds inside while you feel your orgasm approaching you quickly. "Don't hide those sounds, the walls are thick" he groans, looking up when you don't stop with muffling them. "Let me hear you" he says, humming when you let go of your lip. "Good girl" he mutters, resuming what he was doing and grunting when he hears you moan his name again. You feel your walls tighten around his fingers, the warm sensation flowing through your veins until your orgasm finally hits you. Moans and whimpers of his name tumble over your lips, and your entire body feels like it's on fire while Max thrusts you through it. He nibbles on the skin of your thighs, hovering over you when you try to squirm away from him.

He bites on your lower lip before soothing it with his tongue, deepening the kiss while trailing his warm hands over your skin. "Max" you whisper, looking up at him when he leans his hands next to your head to look down at you. "Hm?" he hums, cocking his heads sideways while trailing his eyes over your face. "I want to touch you too" you mumble, smiling when he nods. He undoes the belt, kissing your reddened wrists before you put them around his neck to bring his face down towards your so you can kiss him. He grinds his erection against your core, moaning your name against your lips when you wrap your legs around his waist to bring him closer towards you. "Please Max" you whimper, trailing your hands over his body towards the edge of his underwear.

You stroke the bumps and ridges of his chest, following his V-line with your fingers before trying to push away his underwear. He detaches himself from your lips, standing up quickly to take off the last piece of clothing before hovering over you again after you moved up to the middle of the bed. "God, you're so pretty" he mumbles, smiling down at you before aligning himself with your entrance. Your lips part when he pushes in slowly and you pull his face towards you to kiss him. You arch your back when he bottoms out completely, whimpering when Max nibbles on your breasts while pulling out slowly before pushing into you deeply again. You fling your arms around his neck when he picks up the pace, holding onto him with your eyes closed while the pleasure takes over your senses. Your nails scrape over his back while he nibbles on the skin of your neck and collarbone, without a doubt leaving small marks.

"You feel so good" he moans, leaning on his hands while he looks at your pleasure contorted face. His thrusts go faster when he feels your walls tightening around him, a grunt leaving his lips when you let out a loud moan of his name. "Fuck, yes, that's it love" he mumbles, one of his hands moving over your chest towards your throat. He looks up at you with one raised eyebrow while keeping up the tempo, closing his eyes when you nod slightly with a moan. He wraps his hand around your throat, tightening it just slightly while hitting the sweet spot inside of you repeatedly. You feel like your body is floating when your orgasm hits you, the waves of pleasure flowing through you while Max thrusts you through it before he spills inside of you.

He slumps down on your body, the ragged breaths of the two of you filling the room while you come back to your senses slowly. "That was" Max mumbles, rolling off you before turning towards you, "amazing." You hum while you let him move you around on the bed, sighing when he wraps his arms around you and presses a kiss on your head. "Are you going to stop being mean to me now?" he asks, chuckling when you shrug your shoulders. "Depends" you answer, a smile forming on your lips when he asks what it depends on.

"If you're only going to give it to me like this when I'm mean, I will keep being mean."