PT2 - Lando Norris (NSFW)

Deciding to not wait any longer to figure out what he wants you just slip your comfy Ugg's on, grabbing your phone and room card before making your way to the room number Lando texted you. "You look cozy" he says as he opens the door, a blush forming on your cheeks when you look down at your matching soft lounge set. "I figured I'd just come quickly, because I didn't know what was up" you tell him, nodding when he says that you can come in. A soft gasp leaves your lips as you walk into the small living room area, a dinner for two is neatly spread out while a nice smelling candle crackles on a side table. "I didn't win, so I couldn't take you out, but I'd still like to have dinner together" Lando says sheepishly, running his fingers through his curls while he looks at you to gauge your reaction. "This is... so nice Lando, I don't know what to say" you tell him, giggling when he pulls your chair out for you to sit.

"If I knew you had planned this I would've dressed a little nicer" you tell him, smiling when he says you look beautiful in anything. The two of you eat in a comfortable vibe, talking about anything and everything and laughing about stories from when the two of you were younger. "My brother told me you had asked for permission to ask me out" you tell Lando when the two of you have finished eating, the soft lightning in the hotel room framing Lando's handsome facial features. "Well of course I had to, I don't want him to think that I'm just randomly taking his sister out with bad intentions. You hum, your eyes moving over his face before you stare at his hand on the table, playing around with the stem of his wine glass (he didn't drink actual wine though, gotta stay focused for the race). "What are your intentions then?" you ask him eventually, curiosity filling your body when you see his eyes averting yours nervously.

"Well I've liked you for a while, so I'm curious to see how my feelings could develop if I could spend more time with you in a non-friends kind of way" he answers eventually, groaning when he hears himself talk. "That sounds so dumb" he mumbles, looking up at you when you let out a laugh. "I'm actually nervous now," you tell him "but that was very funny." You're saved from answering why you feel nervous when Lando's phone rings, a frown appearing on his face when he sees who's calling. "I'll be right back, it's my race engineer, make yourself comfy somewhere!" he says, humming when you say that you will.

After 10 minutes of waiting at the dining table you decide to make yourself comfortable in the fresh hotel bed, looking for a movie or series to watch while you wait for Lando to return. He had texted you a few minutes before that it could take another half hour, but that he'd love it if you stayed and waited for him so the two of you could talk some more. You told him that you'd wait for him, and that you were going to find a movie or series to watch. You snuggle in the bedsheets while watching a Disney movie, your eyes feeling heavy as you wait for Lando to return.

"Hey, I'm back" you hear a soft voice say when you blink your eyes, gasping when you realise you fell asleep while waiting for Lando. "I'm so sorry, I was waiting for you and then suddenly I fell asleep" you tell him, blushing when he shrugs and tells you it's okay. "Not every day that I walk into my hotel room where a gorgeous woman like you lies in my bed" he says, gesturing for you to move a bit so he can lay next to you. You hum when he wraps an arm around you, the two of you laying your heads on the pillows facing each other. "Hi" you say softly, smiling when Lando grins. You bask in the feeling of his fingertips touching your back softly, a hum leaving your lips when he moves towards the top of your back. "May I kiss you?" he whispers, his eyes already on your lips when you look at him. "Okay" you whisper back nervously, a spark shooting through your spine when Lando presses his lips on yours softly.

The two of you continue to kiss for a while, your bodies moving closer together until you're flush against him. A moan leaves your mouth when Lando takes your lower lip between his teeth, his eyes scanning your face when he pulls back from you. "I like it when you do that" you whisper, smiling when Lando groans under his breath. "I like everything you're doing so far" he mumbles, humming when you run your fingers through his curls, scratching his scalp softly with your nails. "I can do a lot more" you whisper, surprising Lando with this new piece of information about you. "I'd love to find out" he answers, humming when you press your lips on his again. You're tugging at his hoodie, giggling at his impatient effort of taking it off and throwing it somewhere in the room. Your hands explore his skin, a hum leaving Lando's lips while he kisses you and slowly puts his hand underneath your top, caressing your naked back.