PT1 - Alex Albon

You and Alex are on your 5th official date. The last three months were spend getting to know each other, despite your busy schedules. You running your own shop and him racing made it quite difficult to go out for dates. Luckily FaceTime exists, which means you have been spending a lot of time together, virtually at least. You smile at the object of your affection. It's golden hour and the light hits him beautifully. He smiles when he realises you're staring at him and rubs the knuckles of your hand. There are a lot of things you like about Alex, like a lot, but your favourite thing is his smile. When he smiles, his whole face smiles, and it's the cutest thing ever. You've also never met such a respectful and loving person. You haven't been intimate yet, apart from stealing kisses and holding each other. You're secretly hoping that will change tonight.

You've spent the whole day together today, and he already asked if you wanted to stay over at his place tonight. Something about him having a surprise for you. You went out for brunch in the early afternoon, before going to a botanical garden. The squeal you let out when you realised where he was taking you had made you quite embarrassed, but Alex couldn't stop smiling when he realised he made the right date choice. You spent hours wandering around, you telling Alex all about the different flowers and plants. When you found out they also had a butterfly green house, you almost cried. Alex couldn't hide the chuckles when he saw how emotional you got. After walking around for hours, Alex told you he had made a reservation at one of your favourite restaurants. He drove there, while you were chatting about the photo's you made and how amazing he was for taking you there and planning this whole day.

"I can't believe we've known each other for three months only, I feel like I've been around you for years" he says while intertwining your fingers. "And to think that if you had kicked me out for being a weirdo, we wouldn't be sitting here!" you chuckle. "I thought it was confusing, but cute nonetheless." "I can't believe I was such a loser to be honest." He laughs, while looking at you with stars in his eyes.

Three months ago, you were rearranging your shop after new deliveries came in. Every once in a while, you order a lot of new vases, pots, and plants. You clear out all the "old" you have and figure out how you want to display the new products in the shop. You were almost finished when an incredibly cute guy your age walked in, walking towards the vases with flowers you had displayed. 'Alright, play it cool, most likely buying something for his girlfriend' you say to yourself. "Hi," he turns around and you almost melt when he smiles shyly at you, "can I help you or would you like to look around first?" he looks around for a bit before turning back to you. "I want to give my mom some flowers, it's her birthday today... I don't really know what to give her if I'm honest." He chuckles while scratching his neck awkwardly. You nod and walk over to him. Together you pick out a bunch of different flowers. You eventually arrange a big, colourful, and playful bouquet. "I think that if my mom was a bouquet, she would look like this one!" he says after you show him what you made. After paying he stands in front of the shop for a minute, and you're silently hoping he comes back inside to ask for your number. He doesn't though, but you can't stop thinking about the dark-haired guy for the rest of the day and night.

The next day he is in your shop again! "Uhm, h-hi" he says, and you smile at him. "Hello, was there anything wrong with the bouquet yesterday?" he shakes his head immediately. "No, I uh I wanted to get one of my sisters a similar bouquet, just not that huge again though. Don't want mom to think that she's nothing special." Just like the day before, you pick out flowers together. And just like the day before, he leaves without asking for your number. You're slightly confused, but it is possible that his sister just had amazing news and he liked your services. The day after he comes again, this time he buys a plant, for his brother. He chats a bit longer, but still nothing. You're not sure what to think of it, but at least you have been blessed with his smile for three days in a row. The fourth day, you're a little bit disappointed. You're almost closing the shop, yet you haven't seen him. You're putting the last things inside when you hear a familiar voice shout "WAIT!" you turn around with some pots in your hand and see him run towards you. "Hi, I'm sorry I'm late, I was in a meeting and I couldn't get away earlier, but I really needed to see you today. I want to ask you something," he lets out a breath while looking into your eyes, "can I take you out for dinner and can I have your number? That's two things actually but... yeah" he fiddles nervously with his fingers while you still look slightly shocked at him. "I mean if you don't want to, I mean you're probably in a rela-" "yes, no I would love that, let me clean up first and then we can go, I mean you meant tonight, right? Or?" he nods while smiling.

"I was so worried, I really thought you only came back because you liked my service or flowers!" you say giggling. "Yeah no, I liked you since the moment I saw you, every time I was on my way, I was rehearsing how to ask you out and then I just chickened out. I'm really glad I did it in the end though. You're the best thing that's happened to me in a long time." You smile while squeezing his hand. "You make me really happy Alex."

You're happily chatting away while eating dinner. The restaurant has a nice view over the town square, little lights are hung up and there are a lot of people strolling around. "When we get to my place later, you have to wait in the hallway a bit so I can make the surprise ready, is that okay?" you chuckle while nodding. "Sure, I don't mind waiting, as long as you won't murder me." "Why on earth would I do that?" you shrug, and Alex shakes his head. "You're weird, I don't plan on hurting you, ever." You blush and smile at him. When your dinner is finished and paid for, you make your way to Alex' apartment. You can't help but wonder what he could have set up as a surprise. The whole day was a big surprise already, what else could he have planned?