PT1 - Charles Leclerc

You look at yourself in the mirror of the shop, turning to both sides while examining one of the dresses you chose. It's a tight dark green one with a high split on one leg, and an open back. "How does it look?" Charles asks you impatiently from the other side of the curtain, and you reply that you'll show him in a second. He asked you to join him to a charity gala last week, and you told him no because you didn't have a dress for such an occasion. Instead of accepting the no and trying to find someone else he told you to keep today free in your schedule so he could take you dress shopping. It took him a few more days to get you to agree to this plan, but you eventually surrendered. Saying no to Charles was something you weren't that good at in the first place, the soft spot you had for one of your best friends was the reason for that. "Are you okay in there? I want to see it" you hear him say, and you take a deep breath before opening the curtain and stepping outside.

A curse leaves Charles mouth when he sees you standing in front of him, and he blushes furiously when the store lady looks at him with a disapproving look. "Excusez-moi" he says when he looks at her, sending her his signature smile before he focusses on you. You turn around for him slowly, showing him all the angles in the dress before you look at him with a worried expression when he doesn't say anything. "You don't like it, do you?" you ask him softly, fiddling with the bracelet around your arm. He sighs out your name, quickly catching himself and clearing his throat. "No, I do like it. I think this colour is magnifique on you but let me see the other two first before we decide" he answers you, giving you a soft smile which makes your cheeks heat up. You nod, walking back towards the curtain. You catch Charles' eyes on your ass when you turn around to close the curtain, and a smile forms on your lips when you see him blushing when he looks up into your eyes.

After taking the green dress off you slip into your personal favourite. It's a midnight blue dress with a slight shimmer in it. It has long mesh sleeves with decorations on it and a very deep V-line that shows off your cleavage. You try zipping it up yourself, but struggle with it. You peek your head past the curtain, asking the store lady to help you with zipping up the dress. She smiles at you when the dress is on perfectly, whispering to you that 'your boyfriend' won't know what hits him when he sees you like this. You smile at her with a blush on your cheeks, about to tell her he's not your boyfriend when you hear Charles asking you if you can show him the second option. The lady winks at you before she walks out, telling Charles to stop being so impatient with a smile in her voice. He mumbles a sorry, tapping his foot on the ground while he waits for you. You step out of the dressing room, walking towards Charles slowly who stares at you with his mouth agape.

He looks at you, seemingly lost for words, and you can't help but blush when his eyes drag over your body. You watch him silently, secretly enjoying the way he looks at you. You furrow your eyebrows when he suddenly stands up, swallowing audible when he slowly makes his way towards you. He doesn't say anything while he looks into your eyes, taking your hand in his softly before tugging your hand, indicating that you should spin around for him slowly. "Wow" he whispers, trying to maintain eye contact with you when you're standing in front of you again. "This is the one, don't you think ma chérie?" he asks, clearing his throat when he realises he said the last bit out loud. The skin of your hand feels on fire while his thumb mindlessly strokes your knuckles, and you nod with a lump in your throat. "Y-yeah" you stutter, blushing when he winks at you with a smile. "Get dressed in your other outfit then, we'll go to dinner before we can get ready in the hotel room" he says, humming when you nod before you turn around to get back into your outfit.

The dim lighting in the restaurant creates an intimate vibe, and Charles looks even more handsome than he usually does. The black turtleneck accentuates his wide shoulders and the glasses on his head make him even more attractive to you. "You're staring" he states, leaning his elbows on the table while he studies your face. You look away from his face towards your plate, taking your spoon and getting the last bit of your dessert from the ice bowl. You almost choke on your ice cream when you see Charles' eyes following all the movements you make, and a blush forms on your cheeks when he licks his lips when you take the spoon from your mouth. You look at the view when you put your spoon down, trying to calm your rapidly beating heart. Over the last few months moments like this have been occurring more often, but you weren't really sure what to think of it because Charles never acted on it.

The waitress shakes you from your thoughts, asking Charles if everything was to his liking. You smile when you hear him answer politely, and his eyes find yours when he sees your lips curl up. He smiles a soft smile at you, giving his card to the waitress mindlessly while he looks at you. "Are you excited for tonight?" you ask him, fiddling with your ring under the tablecloth. He shrugs, taking the card from the woman before he looks at you. "Not really, but I don't mind seeing you in a gorgeous dress for a night. Let's go get ready now, don't want to be late" he tells you, standing up before holding his hand out for you to take. You blush when you take it, immediately feeling the butterflies go haywire from his warm touch. You say goodbye to the staff of the restaurant, gasping slightly when Charles lets go of your hand to put his hand on your lower back. He guides you towards his car, waiting until you're seated before he closes the door. You see him letting out a deep breath through the rear-view mirror while he runs his fingers through his hair before he walks to his side of the car and settles down in the seat.

"Shall I go shower first?" you ask once the two of you are in the hotel room. Charles hums while flopping down on the matrass, leaning his head on his hand while he watches you grab your stuff. You look at him, smiling when he looks at you with an unreadable expression. "I'll be done quickly and then you can go, alright?" you ask him, humming when he nods. You walk into the bathroom that's attached to the bedroom, closing the door behind you before putting your stuff down. You'll do your makeup in the bedroom while Charles showers, so all you have to do now is strip from your clothes, wash your body and shave your legs. You did that two days ago, but one can never be sure. You hum a song while you soap your body, enjoying the warm water on your skin.