PT1 - George Russell

You're happily humming along to a song while packing your bag with essentials. Since you and George have been together for quite a while, a lot of clothes and things are at his place already. You've been at work the whole day, but as soon as George texts you that he's home, you'll make the journey to his place. It's the last full weekend you can enjoy together, and you plan on making the most of it. He had called you overexcited yesterday that he would be joining Argenti on their testing day, meaning he would be karting the whole day.

After making sure you have everything you want to bring you decide to write some more on the article for work that you started with this afternoon. George will probably arrive home within the next hour or so, which means you have enough time to finish it. George and you have the rule that if you're spending a weekend together, work stuff is limited as much as possible. It's not always easy, especially not with George's job, but he tries his hardest and that's what counts the most. After daydreaming some more about him you get back to the article, fully focused so you can be done as soon as possible.

George: 4 new messages

*VIDEO*

Look at me go babe! I had so much fun today. You're coming home to me soon, right? I'm leaving the track now, so I'll be home in 30. Can't wait to see you x

Look at these bruises as well!!

You:

I'll grab my bags and get on the road. Can't wait to see you either! Will kiss your bruises better when I'm home. Drive safe xx

George:

I'd rather have you kiss something else... See you soon love

You chuckle when you read the last message George sent you, 'what a dork' you muse to yourself before putting your coat on and grabbing you bag. While you're on your way to him, you stop at the pharmacy to buy a tube of arnica cream for his bruises. You already know that George won't have that at home, even though he does have a full first aid kit. The last 10 minutes on the road you're thinking about what to do tonight. Maybe he's in the mood for some games, it has been a while since you've spent an evening playing board games.

You park your car on the porch where George's one is already standing. You smile, it's the best thing ever to come home to him. After letting yourself in with your key you walk into the hallway. "Babe?" "Yeah, fuck, I'm here!" he sounds like he's hurting himself, so you hurry into the living, seeing him stand in front of the mirror, examining his bruises. He's wearing the pair of black joggers you saw on the photo, but he took off his white shirt, not that you're complaining.

"What are you doing?" you ask when you see he's trying to apply something on his abdomen. Karting was definitely fun, but there are multiple bruises on him, and you can't imagine how that must've felt with the seatbelt pressing into it while he was driving home. "I got you some arnica cream, let me wipe off what you just put on and I will apply, wait here." He pouts while you hurry away. "Not even a hello kiss?" you chuckle when you walk back with a lukewarm cloth and peck him on the lips. "Hi baby. Let me take care of you now, yeah?"

George sits down on one of the lounge chairs while you walk back towards your bag to get the cream. He's still examining himself in the mirror and flexes his muscles when he sees you watching, wiggling his eyebrows when you laugh at him. The fun doesn't last long though, since the bruises actually hurt him, especially when flexing his abs. You sit down on your knees between his legs and grab the cream. "Do you only have bruises on your abdomen or on your legs as well?" you look up at him and he blushes before nodding. "Yeah 2 small ones on my legs, but they don't hurt as much so that doesn't really matter." You hum while applying some on your fingers.

He flinches slightly when you touch his skin, and you whisper "sorry." He shakes his head, "it's alright. I had so much fun today though, there were some really talented kids there too. It's amazing to see them with so much fire going over the track. It reminded me of myself when I started karting. They eve- ouch that hurt!" he grunts. "Sorry babe. Keep talking though, I want to hear about your day." "They even asked me for tips, it was so much fun! I hope that I made them even more passionate, how amazing would it be to see one of them in F3/F2/F1 someday and that I can say that I gave them tips!" you smile at his excitement. You've never met anyone with such a loving heart like George, and it made you realise every day how lucky you were to spend time with him.