PT2 - Lando Norris (NSFW)

A whimper leaves your mouth when you feel the fabric of his sweats against your naked legs, and a groan leaves Lando's lips when he hears you. "Wearing my shirt, probably not on purpose but still hot, looking so innocently at me now" his voice sounds soft, his breath tickling the side of your neck while he lets his lips skim your skin. "I bet you're not that innocent though. I bet you can make even sexier sounds, can't you?" he asks, nibbling on your skin before sucking on your earlobe softly. You feel your knees weakening, your hands gripping the kitchen counter even tighter when he looks at you. "Well, what do you say? Are we going to give them a taste of their own medicine?" You don't even realise when you nod, the gasp you want to let out muffled by Lando's soft lips on yours. He moves his body against yours, his hardening erection presses against your thigh while he slips his tongue into your mouth, deepening the kiss with a groan.

"God, you've caught my eye the moment you walked into the room at the party" he grunts, hoisting you up on the kitchen counter before kissing you again. You put your hands around his neck, your fingers playing with his curls while you lose yourself in the addicting taste of his lips. His warm hands roam your body, spreading your legs open a little more so he can rest between them while grinding his erection against your core. "Fuck, baby" he groans when you move one of your hands from his neck towards his chest, tracing the bumps and ridges before following his V-line towards his sweats. "Let's go to my room" he whispers, picking you up with ease before shuffling towards his bedroom while you nibble on the skin of his neck. "Darling, I need to focus, otherwise we might fall" he moans, chuckling when you shrug in his arms. "I'd rather make it to my bed safely at the moment, if you don't mind."

The soft matrass dips when Lando lays you down on it, standing at the end of the bed while he looks down at you. You push yourself up on your elbows, licking your lips while you look at the view in front of you. He palms himself over his sweats, his muscles flexing while he moans softly when he sees the look in your eyes. "Enjoying the view?" he asks, smiling when you nod at him. He sits between your legs, looking at you intently before lifting the hem of the shirt you're wearing with a questionable look in his eyes. He takes it off you immediately when you nod, grunting when his eyes roam over your newly exposed skin. He pushes you down on the matrass again, kissing you deeply while his hands explore your body. A moan of his name tumbles over your lips when he starts playing with your nipples, your hands gripping the sheets tighter when his mouth envelopes the other one. You bite down on your lower lip when you feel his kisses moving towards your core, an unhappy whine leaving you when he suddenly stops.

"I don't want you to bite on your lower lip to stop yourself from making sounds love. I want to hear you, do you understand?" he asks, his voice strained while he looks down on you. Your eyes widen at his words, a slight nod as an answer the only thing you can muster while he stares intently at you. He leans his hands next to your head, whispering that he wants you to answer him with words. "Y-yes, I understand" you say softly. Lando nods, "yes what though?" he asks, humming approvingly when you whisper, "yes sir." He moves down your body again, kissing the inside of your thighs while you squirm on the bed. He takes your underwear of slowly, keeping the eye contact while the fabric moves over your legs, before he lets it fall down on the ground. You arch your back when you feel his tongue through your folds, moans leaving your lips freely while he pleasures you.

The shimmering feeling of your orgasm makes you dizzy, and you put one of your hands in Lando's hair while tugging on the strands. The groans he lets out cause extra vibrations, which is the last thing you need for your orgasm to wash over you. Lando hums when you come on his tongue, his hands gripping your thighs tighter when you squirm from overstimulation. He hovers over you again, grinning at your flushed face before kissing you slowly. His hands trail over your body, a grunt leaving him when you let your fingers move over his muscled chest towards the waistband of his sweats. You move your hand under the fabric, a gasp leaving your mouth when you feel that he isn't wearing any underwear underneath. "Fuck, darling" he moans when you wrap your hand around his dick, slowly stroking him while looking up into his eyes. "God, yes, you're doing so well" he mumbles, leaning his hands next to your head while looking between your bodies to watch your hand pleasuring him.

He sits up after a while, his eyes blown out before he pushes his sweats away from his legs. He grunts when you push him down before straddling him. He closes his eyes while letting go of a deep breath, staring up at you while you align yourself with your entrance. "Are you trying to kill me baby" he moans, gripping your hips tightly when you sink down on him. You start moving your hips after you're adjusted to his length, moans and groans filling the bedroom while your hands roam each other's bodies. Lando grips your hips after a while, helping you move while you lean your hands against his broad chest. "So good to me, look at you" he whispers against your neck, nibbling on the skin while one of his hands moves towards your bundle of nerves. A cry of his name leaves your lips when he stimulates your clit, your walls tightening around him while he thrusts up into you.

"Come for me, let them hear you" he groans, humming when you answer him with moan of his name. Your orgasm crashes over you suddenly, paralysing you while Lando turns the two of you around quickly, thrusting into you faster to chase his own high while prolonging your orgasm. He spills inside of you after a few thrusts, a loud moan of your name leaves his mouth before he slumps down on top of you. The two of you catch your breath, a hum leaving his lips when you start playing with his hair while you bask in the afterglow. "Let's take a shower and sleep, we'll deal with them tomorrow" Lando mumbles, chuckling when you slap his arm with a whine.

"You definitely let them know what we were doing."