PT2 - Daniel Ricciardo (NSFW)

The rain has reduced to soft rain now, and you walk towards his tent quickly while he follows behind you. You take a seat on the air matrass, blushing when you realise how small the space is. "I hope you don't mind sharing, it's definitely too wet to sleep outside" Daniel chuckles, looking at you apologetically. "I would never let you sleep outside" you say softly, shuffling to the side a little while he climbs inside. "I know, I was just joking. I have a not-so-great quality can of chicken soup, want to share? We can get some bread tomorrow, but I think we should eat something now and I'm not in the mood to find a restaurant" he asks, looking at you before you nod shyly.

After finishing up the chicken soup you lay down in the sleeping bag. Daniel fully unzipped it, so it was more a huge blanket now. You look at him while he rummages around, smiling at you when he holds your phone up that's connected to a power bank. "Charged my phone and the power bank before I came to help you with showering, so you'll be able to use your phone again tomorrow" he smiles at you when you smile brightly at him. "I might marry you if you keep being this nice and organised" you say, blushing when he chuckles before winking at you. "I am quite the catch yeah."

You move to the edge of the air matrass, making sure Daniel has enough space to lay down. He lifts your head before putting a folded hoodie under it before he folds a shirt up to place it under his head. You smile, grabbing a dry shirt from you before folding it and placing it under his head, "now it's a bit comfier, isn't it?" you ask him softly. He hums, pressing his face into the two shirts before looking at you with an unreadable expression. "Your shirt smells good" he mumbles. You smile, shivering slightly while the rain patters on the tent fabric.

Daniel clears his throat after staring at you for a few seconds, moving closer to you before putting an arm around you. "Let me hold you" he mumbles, pressing you against his warm body. You immediately press yourself against him, not even thinking about how strange this is. You hum contently when you feel his strong arms wrapping around you, pressing your face against his chest. He smells like fresh shower gel, and you inhale it with a small smile on your lips. His hand softly roams your back, and you listen to each other's breathing.

"Daniel?" you ask, and he hums, "I'm still cold." He chuckles, pressing you against him even tighter while his hand strokes your bare thigh. You whimper from his warm hand on your cold skin, gripping his shirt in your hands. "You know" he starts, clearing his throat before shifting, "I know another way to warm you up." You gasp when you feel his warm breath on your neck, pressing small kisses on the tender skin before nibbling on your earlobe. "D-Daniel" you stutter, gripping his shirt tighter to get him closer to you. He hums, softly pushing you on your back before hovering over you.

"Can I warm you up?" he whispers, slipping his hand under your sweater, stroking your bare skin while you whimper a yes. He looks down on you, licking his lips before leaning down and pressing them on yours. You moan when his fingertips stroke your nipple, and he takes that opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth. He explores your mouth while his hands roam over your skin, pinching your nipples and massaging your breasts while you squirm underneath him. You stare at him when he moves down your body, pushing your sweater up a little to nibble on the skin of your breasts. You try squeezing your thighs together when he kisses down your body, looking up at you through his lashes while he pulls your panties down.

He groans when his fingers move through your soaked folds, shifting a little before you feel his breath on your core. "So wet already and I haven't even started yet" he mutters, entering you with one finger while pressing a kiss on your bundle of nerves. You moan his name into the hoodie, trembling while he thrusts his digit into you slowly. He hums when you whimper his name, pushing a second finger into you while curling his fingers upwards, stroking your sweet spot with his fingertips. Your breathing is ragged by now, and you whine when he sucks your clit into his mouth.

"Ssh" he shushes when you whine his name loudly, "I'm going to give you what you want darling, patience." He picks up the pace with his fingers, licking and sucking on your bundle of nerves while you squirm on the air matrass. One of his hands grasps your hip, pushing it down to stop you from moving while he feels your walls tighten around his fingers. "Come for me" he grunts, thrusting into you faster while hitting your sweet spot repeatedly. He moans when you come all over his fingers, tightening your walls around his digits while you whimper and moan his name.

You look at him with parted lips while he licks his fingers clean, grinning at you before he hovers over you again. He mumbles, "you taste so sweet" before pressing his lips on yours, deepening the kiss while his hands roam over your body, tracing the curve of your neck before pressing kisses on it. You gasp, gripping his arms when he bites on the tender skin, creating a mark. He grunts when you buck your hips up against him, leaning on his hands while staring into your darkened eyes. "What do you want love?" he asks, leaning down to nibble on your collarbones. "Y-you" you stutter, closing your eyes when he breaths against your neck.

"Me? What do you want from me?" he asks, chuckling when you groan. He brushes his lips over your jaw, sucking your bottom lip into his mouth before looking at you with raised eyebrows. "Tell me, what do you want me to do?" he asks again, tracing his fingers over your exposed stomach, moving towards your core before going upwards again. He smiles at your flustered expression while you try to find the right words to say, explaining what you want him to do to you. "I-I want you i-inside of me" you stutter with your eyes closed, feeling your cheeks heat up with every word that comes out of your mouth.

He hums, kissing you deeply before shuffling around to get his boxers down. "Uhm" he mumbles, "I don't have anything here though." You look at him confused. "Like, I didn't bring condoms. Didn't think I'd find such a gorgeous woman on the trail" he explains, caressing the inside of your thighs while he looks at you. "It's okay, I'm on the pill and clean" you whisper, blushing furiously when he nods while grinning at you. "Good, me too. Not the pill part, by the way. I would if I could but" he shakes his head. "Let me just, stop talking" he mumbles, and you giggle, running your hands over his chest before tugging at the material of his shirt. He takes it off quickly, kissing your lips softly before aligning himself with you entrance.

He grunts when he feels your wet walls envelope him, leaning on his hands while he looks between your bodies. You whimper at the stretch, closing your eyes while Daniel thrusts into you. "You feel so good" he groans, looking at your blissed out face while he moves against your body. The rain has gotten heavier again, the drops on the canvas mixed with the sounds Daniel and you make create an intimidate atmosphere. You moan loudly when he hits your sweet spot, and he curses under his breath before looking at you with dark eyes. "Yeah, like that?" he asks, before hitting the exact same spot again.

You let out a choked moan of his name, and he grunts, "you like that, don't you?" thrusting into you firmer when he feels your walls tighten from his words. You moan loudly, and he smiles at you before placing one of his hands over your lips, muffling your sounds while he starts picking up the pace. You stare at his rippling muscles, wrapping your legs around his waist when he groans. "You're so gorgeous" he mumbles, looking at your flushed face and hazy eyes. "Doing so well for me, such a good girl" he moans, hitting your sweet spot repeatedly while you arch your back.

You can feel your orgasm building up, a warm feeling spreading through your veins while the goosebumps rise on your arms. Daniel's hand is still over your lips, muffling the sounds you make while you close your eyes from the pleasure he's giving you. "Look at me when I make you come" he groans, humming when you look at him with dazed eyes. You let out a cry when your orgasm finally hits you, paralysing all your senses while you tremble beneath him.

Daniel thrusts you through your orgasm, moaning your name when he spills inside of you, caressing your cheeks while he slowly thrusts through it until he collapses on top of you. You run your fingers through his curls, smiling when you hear Daniel sigh contently. He cleans you up after he got up from you, putting your panties back on before he puts on his boxers. He lays down on the air matrass, humming happily when you immediately put your head against his chest.

He wraps his arms around you, running his fingers through your hair while listening to your slow breathing. "Sleep well beautiful"