PT2 - Lando Norris (NSFW)

You turn towards Lando with a sweet smile when the door closes, brushing past him while you walk towards the living room. "Don't walk away from me now" he says, slowly walking towards you while you stand behind his chair. You giggle, "sit down for me babe, let me make it up to you." Lando looks at you for a minute, searching for something in your eyes before nodding slowly, "okay, but I'm not going to let it slide that easily sweetheart." He sits down on the chair, lifting his head to look up at you. You slowly lean over the chair a little, moving your hands over his shirt-clad chest. You kiss his neck softly, sucking on his pulse before trailing your hands upwards again.

Lando grunts when you walk around the chair, leaning down to reveal a little bit of your cleavage before sinking down on your knees in front of him. He's staring at you with flushed cheeks, letting go off a deep breath he was holding when your hands slide over his sleek pants. "You're looking so handsome today" you mutter, softly scratching your nails over the inside of his clothed thighs. "Baby" he groans, humming when your hands start unbuttoning his pants before unzipping them. He lifts his hips up so you can take his pants off, groaning annoyed when you leave his boxers on. You look at him with a satisfied smile, stroking his clothed length while your other hand traces the skin of his thighs.

He moans your name when you add a bit more pressure, bucking his hips into your hand. "Babe, you said you were going to make it up to me" he grunts, furrowing his brows when you look at him with a smile. "What do you want then?" you ask him, pressing kisses on his thighs, moving your head dangerously close towards his hard length before moving away. "God, you're asking for it later tonight" Lando grunts, gripping the arm rests before looking at you with dark eyes. "I want you to use your mouth" he groans, blushing furiously while his eyes keep staring at you intently. You hum, moving your hands towards the waistband of his black boxers before tugging it down his legs.

You lean towards his length a little more, stroking him with your hand before swirling your tongue around the tip. Lando throws his head back, putting an arm behind his head while he moans, "fuck, yes." You look up at him when you take him further in your mouth, moaning when you see his bicep straining the material of his dress shirt. You start bobbing your head at the pace that makes Lando moan the most, listening to his little gasps and grunts while your nails scratch his thighs softly. You feel him twitch inside of you, looking into his eyes when he grips your hair with one hand. He guides your head, while you make sure to breathe through your nose when his length hits the back of your throat. "Fuck, babe, I-I'm not going to last" he grunts, moaning your name when he spills inside of your mouth. You swallow, looking up at him when he wipes the tears from the corners of your eyes.

He stares at you when you giggle softly, shaking his head, "that was definitely worth that embarrassing moment." You smile, standing up before you walk towards the kitchen. You drink a glass of water before you turn around when you hear Lando's footsteps. "Now it's my turn sweetheart, come with me" he mumbles, wrapping his arms around you before kissing you softly. He smacks your bum, ushering you towards the bedroom with a grin. You sit down on the edge of the bed, looking up at him when he stands between your legs. "Are you going to be good to me now?" he asks you, taking your chin in his hands to make you look at him. "Yes" you sigh, looking at him with flushed cheeks.

Your eyes widen when he opens his other hand, revealing the blindfold that he took off a few hours earlier. "Okay?" he asks, looking at you before you tell him that you're okay with that. He hums, kissing you softly before putting the blindfold over your eyes. You gasp when you feel his breath on your lips while his hands stroke the bare skin of your arms. Every sensation is heightened because you can't see what his next move will be. "Stand up for me love" he whispers, holding onto your waist when you stumble a little. You put your hands on his shoulders, steadying yourself when you feel Lando pull down the zipper of your dress. He slowly slides the fabric of your body, groaning when he sees you wearing his favourite set of lingerie that you own.