PT1 - Daniel Ricciardo

You rush around your bedroom to get ready quickly, Daniel is supposed to pick you up within 20 minutes and you just finished blow-drying your hair in soft waves, before putting it in a ponytail. You sit down in front of your mirror, applying some light makeup while you hum a tune that's been stuck in your head for days now. When you're finished with your makeup you walk towards your closet. You were still deciding between two dresses, a black halter dress which was tight at the top before flowing out, making your legs look taller. The other option is a dark red tight dress with a v-line, showing off your cleavage before hugging your waist and hips. You had texted Daniel both options, so you check your phone to see if he responded to the pictures.

Daniel: red. I'll be there within 5 x

You hum, 'red it is then' before taking off your bathrobe and pulling the tight material over your body. You groan when you hear Daniel knocking on your door, "I'm coming, wait" you yell, walking towards the door while keeping your dress up. "He-" "can you zip me up, please? I almost broke my shoulder trying to reach the zipper just now" you huff. "Hello to you too, yes I can zip you up, turn around for me" he says, grinning down at you with stars in his eyes. You turn around swiftly, hissing when his cold hands touch the skin of your back. "Sorry, it's cold outside. Hope you have your winter coats out already" he chuckles. You feel him zip you up slowly, trailing his fingertips over the fabric until he's done. "There you go" he whispers, stepping away from you before clearing his throat.

You turn around, smiling at him before giving him a hug. "Thanks Danny. Let me grab my purse, phone, and shoes quickly" you say, rushing back to your bedroom. You smile at Daniel when you emerge from your bedroom, wearing a pair of tan heels while carrying your phone and wallet in your purse. "You look pretty" he says, looking down at you with a soft smile. "Thank you, let me grab my coat and then we can go!" you exclaim excitedly, walking past him. You sit next to him in his car when he drives the two of you to the club he wanted to go to. It was a birthday party for one of the drivers, and a lot of his F1 friends were invited.

You look to your left, admiring your handsome friend in the dim streetlights that flicker over his face. He's wearing all black, a shirt from his all good / all ways collection with a pair of tight black jeans that ripple when he tenses his muscles while driving. "Do you like what you see?" he chuckles. You hum, looking at his cocky grin while he focuses on the road. "Do I need to tell you that every time I see you?" you ask, shaking your head while you pull your phone from your purse to text some of your friends. "I might get insecure when no one tells me I look good" he says, squeezing your hand before putting it on the steering wheel again, sending you a wink.

You look around the club while Daniel tugs you through the crowd to the VIP section. You don't even know why he invited you here, you don't even know the drivers that well. You follow him anyways, walking up the stairs while smiling at the semi familiar faces that you see along the lines. "Ah there he is! Hey man!" you hear Max exclaim, doing a cool guy hug thing while Daniel keeps hold of your hand. "Hey! You brought the pretty friend! How are you?" you smile at Max, giving him a one arm hug before chatting to him a bit. Daniel let's go of your hand when the drinks arrive, and you look at him with a raised eyebrow when he asks for an alcohol-free beverage.

"I can't drink and drive love" he chuckles, putting his arm over the back of the couch.

"Oh yeah, of course. Why did you drive us here then? We could've gotten an uber or something" he shrugs, leaning towards you "I like the idea that I can take you home safely." You look at him, smiling softly when some of the drivers girlfriends stand up to go and dance. "I'm going to join them, are you coming too?" you ask Daniel, but he shakes his head. "I'll join you in a bit, have fun and be safe" he says, looking at you sternly before giving you a broad smile. "I always do, you know that" you tell him, squeezing his arm before waving at the others, following the girls to the dancefloor while you chat to them.

You've been dancing around for what feels like an hour when a random guy joins you. He seems nice, respecting your boundaries until you let him come closer. You don't exchange a lot of words, moving your body against his while it seems to be getting hotter in the club. You grind against the guy slowly, moving along to the beat of the song while his hands move over your dress clad body. You close your eyes, enjoying the touches he gives you until he suddenly steps away from you. You're about to ask him why when you see Daniel standing in front of you. He looks at you intensely, offering you his hand. You cock your head in confusion, shaking your head while you look for the guy you were dancing with. He's dancing with another girl already, while he grins at you with a wink.

You grab Daniels outstretched hand, leaning towards his ear. "Why did you do that?" He shrugs, trying to walk back towards the VIP-section. You stand still though, tugging him back towards you. "That's rude, I could've gotten some Dan. I was trying to end my dry spell" you tell him, pouting before giggling. He puts his hands on your waist before leaning towards your ear, "I thought you weren't into meaningless sex?" His breath ghosts the skin of your neck, and you grip his shirt a little tighter before answering him, "that's true, but I have needs too you know." He hums, looking into your eyes before pressing you against his body a little bit tighter. You're not entirely sure what's happening, this might be one of your wildest dreams to date if it's not reality.